- 5.029 Sept 2023Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
Work culture is very good, You can learn other tech. also during work.
There is not cons for this company.
- 4.026 Apr 2023Sr. Quality AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRājkot, Gujarat
1. Opportunities for professional growth: As a Senior QA, I was able to take on challenging projects and develop new skills that helped me progress in my career. 2. Collaborative work environment: Working closely with developers allowed me to build strong relationships and tackle complex problems together. 3. Competitive compensation and benefits: The company offered a competitive salary and benefits package, which made me feel valued as an employee. 4. culture is good and healthy 5. Management style: not up to the mark we can say average 6. Compensation and benefits: Yearly bonus is above average not in account but some kind of gift. other benefits is below average. 7. desk is somehow clean due to so many wires of PC. 8. Workplace environment: clean and safe, no any break room but can use conference on specific time. 9. in house snacks. 10. yearly trip sometimes within state
1. Lack of transparency: Employees may feel that their employers are secretive and uncommunicative, with little transparency about company decisions, policies, or goals with selected people. 2. low leave benefits, no carry forward, no encashment 3. Overtime law :- no as such any. 4. less monthly events 5. lack of social engagement activity 6. no any sports event in a year
- 5.04 Oct 2023Full Stack Web DeveloperCurrent Intern
Flexible timing Good Working Environment Helping Seniors and mentor . supportive culture for start your career in tech company.
No downsides as such, its been great working at Weybee Solutions pvt ltd .