"Fast-paced, challenging, and great people"

5.0
    Current Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Wodify full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work. - Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunity to grow in the fit tech industry. Uniquely positioned as a bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny. - A product that users care about. Thousands of entrepreneurs around the world rely on Wodify to run their business, so you feel like you're working on something that has real impact. - Multi-culture team in US & Lisbon makes for a diverse team. - Offices are decked out and relaxed work hard, play hard environment.

Cons

- Relatively inexperienced exec team - Bootstrapped can mean less resources than competitors - Fast-paced + every team member having a lot of responsibility can mean long hours sometimes - We aren't allowed to bring dogs to the office YET!

Wodify2019-07-12

Other Employee Reviews

"On to something great!"

5.0

I have been working at Wodify full-time

Pros

The company has really turned a corner over the last year. Management is very open to new thinking and employee and customer feedback. We're constantly trying to improve and are constantly reinvesting in hiring and making the company more scalable.

Cons

There is still some figuring things out as we go and some of the changes and hiring are taking some time.

Continue reading
    Wodify2019-07-11

"Run for your life, the CEO will make your life miserable"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Wodify full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great salary, cool office, great benefits. People who don't report to the CEO are very pleasant, talented people to work with.

Cons

The CEO will make your life at wodify a living hell. He likes to fire people on a whim, verbally goes off on people without warning, and worst of all he has unclear and changing expectations of everything from project goals to when people return from vacations. I have seen people fired for not returning mid-vacation for something that was far from an emergency, just to give you an example. If you don't trust my single review, I get it - read the previous reviews while ignoring the short, glowing reviews of the company with very little specifics all written with a day of each other. The CEO has demanded these fake reviews periodically from employees to artificially boost their numbers ... do your due diligence before joining this company and read through some of them.

Continue reading
    Wodify2020-03-26

Discover more reviews about Wodify.