Workday - Great company, great culture, great prospect for the future. | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great company, great culture, great prospect for the future."

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture and future prospects of the company are the best things about this organization.

Cons

In an effort to keep costs low, cash compensation seems slightly below average. The stock compensation is good but hard to liquidate to sustain a desirable quality of life with a clear conscience given the company's prospects for the future.

Advice to Management

Keep thinking about the future of the company. Anything you can do to help cash compensation would be appreciated.

Workday2019-04-29
  1. "excellent"

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros

good place for freshers everyone is here are very supportive

Cons

Wi-Fi not working sat working

Workday2018-03-05

"Workday management not good."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

Technology is good to learn

Cons

Management is not good decision-making

Advice to Management

Workday technology is good but I am not like his management the way they are treating to partners not good. because they are not listing to anyone they are so arrogant not giving proper example not proper training they always in hurry and they don't have any criteria for fail pass to employee in certification. IF they want to fail you they will fail you the will not give you proper reason like why they failed you... in certification they will give you silly reason. So according to me they should stop to play with employee sentimental and they have to give grade system like A,B,C that's it good not with % because already people are came to IT industry after cleared so many exam. If people having 5-10 Year IT experience and they want to move workday technology then they should certified otherwise there is no backdoor for enter in Workday technology why so.. see If workday behaviour like this then one day down fall will come to workday. Please treat to employee in good way not like examiner you are not school or university its IT industry. If workday things this technology it very sensitive then it will not grow in the IT industry, may be for the time being it will grow but not for long time like (Oracle and Sap still in market from long time because they are not cunning and they are providing good service they have all solutions.). Think all about it Workday Management before failing to anyone. Because I heard you failed whole batches of few companies (This is what, We can say this arrogant nature you people are not respecting ton anyone). For other skill only knowledge required not certification but in workday you should certify okay we are accepting your terms but not all the thing we will accepting this is IT industry not a school. Please be care full before deciding or taking decision.

Workday2019-03-17

Discover more reviews about Workday.