1. "Worst company - No salaries"

1.0

I worked at Worklabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to waste your time then join.

Cons

Founders are incapable of running a company. It's like two school kids working on a project and named it Worklabs and then they have no idea what to do. Company has no funds to pay salaries. When projects get done they fire employee and don't pay pending salaries and they they won't pick phone and totally try to avoid any confrontation. They have only local clients who in most cases won't pay on time. Those who are still working here have very less salary. The positive reviews are fake. Don't join this company otherwise you will be wasting your own time.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best companies in IT Park, Chandigarh"

5.0
    Former Employee - MEan Stack Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time

Pros

I worked here for about 2 years as a MEan Stack Developer. In my entire tenure here, these are some of the PROS that I have found. 1. Worked on a plethora of projects for various clients worldwide which helped me widen my horizon. 2. IT Park being near to my place helped me in faster commute to and from my office 3. The best part is the counselling I received from my CXOs from time to time. 4. The HR Dept. was very understanding which is very rare in IT Park

Cons

No proper lunchtime for me. Given that I was a mean stack developer, I obviously had a lot on my plate. Hence, I was always busy with work and due to that, I was not given proper lunchtime.

Continue reading
  2. "Very Good"

5.0
    Former Employee - PHP Web Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year Nice Company, great project ,new technology learning opportunity

Cons

You might have to work on multiple Technologies at once

Discover more reviews about Worklabs.