1. "Fake positive reviews. Pathetic company."

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

I couldn't find any pros.

Cons

They get you to finish their projects and when they are delivered they fire employees and stop paying salaries. Most of the employees are fired with a letter saying that their performance was not satisfactory. How is that even possible when everybody was screen by management. Lots of false promises that they will pay salary in a week, month, or whatever. Management doesn't have money to even pay rent. All recent positive reviews are fake because at this point there are only 1 or 2 juniors/interns working there and that is only what the company can afford. I'm sure once their projects are done, they will get a copy/paste email that their performance is not satisfactory and are terminated.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best companies in IT Park, Chandigarh"

5.0
    Former Employee - MEan Stack Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time

Pros

I worked here for about 2 years as a MEan Stack Developer. In my entire tenure here, these are some of the PROS that I have found. 1. Worked on a plethora of projects for various clients worldwide which helped me widen my horizon. 2. IT Park being near to my place helped me in faster commute to and from my office 3. The best part is the counselling I received from my CXOs from time to time. 4. The HR Dept. was very understanding which is very rare in IT Park

Cons

No proper lunchtime for me. Given that I was a mean stack developer, I obviously had a lot on my plate. Hence, I was always busy with work and due to that, I was not given proper lunchtime.

Continue reading
  2. "Very Good"

5.0
    Former Employee - PHP Web Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year Nice Company, great project ,new technology learning opportunity

Cons

You might have to work on multiple Technologies at once

Discover more reviews about Worklabs.