1. COVID-19

"Worst company I have ever worked for"

1.0
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is in IT park

Cons

This was the worst company that I have worked for. The CXOs are completely clueless about what they are doing here. Many employees were fired and others left because their salaries were not paid. Now during COVID time, the situation is even worse. The company is on the verge of closing as only a few employees are left and even they keep wondering when will they be fired and how much money they will lose. All Positive reviews are added by the founders themselves. - Some of the reviews say that the company has clients from Dubai, Canada, and China. Really? Why the company has no money then? Working for charity? - The company has stopped performance appraisals due to COVID-19 which I can understand because when they can not give salary how can they give an appraisal.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best companies in IT Park, Chandigarh"

5.0
    Former Employee - MEan Stack Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time

Pros

I worked here for about 2 years as a MEan Stack Developer. In my entire tenure here, these are some of the PROS that I have found. 1. Worked on a plethora of projects for various clients worldwide which helped me widen my horizon. 2. IT Park being near to my place helped me in faster commute to and from my office 3. The best part is the counselling I received from my CXOs from time to time. 4. The HR Dept. was very understanding which is very rare in IT Park

Cons

No proper lunchtime for me. Given that I was a mean stack developer, I obviously had a lot on my plate. Hence, I was always busy with work and due to that, I was not given proper lunchtime.

Continue reading
  2. "Very Good"

5.0
    Former Employee - PHP Web Developer in Chandigarh

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Worklabs full-time for less than a year Nice Company, great project ,new technology learning opportunity

Cons

You might have to work on multiple Technologies at once

Discover more reviews about Worklabs.