Zillow - Director | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Director"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Culture, benefits, cool projects and approchability of executive staff.

Cons

Hard to make as much money as a new hire if you have been here for a while in a non sales role. While the 360 annual review is amazing, for people who have moved up fast the financial opportunity is limiting over a long period of time.

Advice to Management

Pay your non sales folks market value so you don't loose them as the pay gap increases over the years. Keep up the amazing work. Innovate, diversify, go global, think 5th horseman (referencing the book the Four).

Zillow2018-05-08

Zillow Response

June 4, 2018COO

Thank you for the review, and the feedback. I'm glad you are happy here! - Amy (COO)

"Fantastic Company to work for"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic at allowing you to grow as an engineer. Great work-life balance.

Cons

Not a lot of cons. There are some stressful times, but that's the nature of software development. Does a great job at making sure it's not too stressful.

Zillow2019-09-03
  2. "Great stepping stone"

Current Employee - Success Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing benefits , decent work culture with your coworkers, and it’s an incredible resume builder

Cons

The company is moving in a direction that doesn’t have real estate agents (our main source of income and clients ) in the best interest. It’s become harder and harder to keep up with the vision that’s slowly turning the real estate industry against them.

Zillow2019-09-03

Zillow Response

September 5, 2019Director, Agent Care

Thank you so much for your review and for taking time to share this feedback. Great agents are a key part of our customer transaction and we don’t think agents are going anywhere: They personalize the experience, they add local expertise, they act as personal transactional guides ...

Discover more reviews about Zillow.