"was a good place"

Former Employee - Scientist

I worked at Zillow full-time

Pros

good work life balance, if that is the only thing you care

Cons

low tech level, not many strong people to learn from; political conflicts are becoming stronger and stronger

May 22, 2019Chief Analytics Officer

Thanks for your feedback and glad you found the work-life balance of our culture attractive. Would love to understand more about your experience here and where you found "low tech levels" and whether your sense was based on a specific project vs. something larger. Our science and engineering teams produce valuable patents, peer review publications, speak at conferences, put on conferences (e.g., Zillow AI Forum), and sponsor global data science competitions which connect us with the brightest ideas from around the world. If you'd like to share more about your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. - Stan Humphries, Chief Analytics Officer

1. COVID-19

"Zillow is the best company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for less than a year

Pros

I want to emphasize on the companys' culture here because innovation and technology at Zillow is already known to the world and that they are the best in the country in home buying business. Since day 1, I felt a sense of belonging at this Company. Zillow listens, empathizes cares about their employees. Amidst of COVID and all the things going on in the world, everyone in the company stood up for each other, and made sure things are taken care of. Our CEO is in constant communication with the employees on the company's financial position and assured employees that everything is going to be ok, especially during these unpredictable times. They constantly take employees feedback and make sure appropriate changes/improvements are kept in place based on the feedback. Best CEO, Best Management, Best Employees, Best Innovation.. I would say, Zillow is the best company to work for.

Cons

Cant think of anything at the moment!

June 24, 2020VP, Recruiting

We take pride in and have always been intentional about creating a culture that values innovation and where people are supported both personally and professionally. I'm so glad to hear that your first few months at Zillow have been so positive. Thank you for sharing about your experience here.

"Fast paced tech company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Forecasting Workforce Analyst

I have been working at Zillow full-time

Pros

They are inclusive, and have good missions statement and values.

Cons

work is uneven amongst businesses need more balance

July 2, 2020VP, Recruiting

Thank you for being part of our mission and believing in our values. As we move fast toward Zillow's next chapter, it will be important for us to continue to look for opportunities to better support each other and ensure that there are more equitable workloads and resources across teams. I see this happening every day, but we can always get better and will take your feedback to heart.

Discover more reviews about Zillow.