"Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Renovation Project Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Zillow full-time for less than a year

Pros

Accountability ("Own It") is a core value Leadership cares about those on the bottom of the totem pole Company respects personal time and is generous with time off and accommodating employee needs.

Cons

Can be difficult for construction field employees in other states/markets to connect with the tech culture of the corporate HQ

Continue reading

Zillow Response

April 24, 2019President, Homes Division

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your insights with us on this. It’s great to see that you believe the company lives our values and that we strive to create a culture where everyone’s voices are heard at every level in the organization. I truly believe that we’re stronger together when we provide opportunities for everyone to learn, grow and succeed and this is part of a core value that I deeply believe in. As the business continues to evolve, it will be important for us to work on integrating different backgrounds and work experiences as you mentioned. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss further. Arik Prawer President, Homes Division arik@zillowgroup.com

1. "Workplace Culture"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Zillow full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Culture, Work Hard Play Hard

Cons

Leadership, work life at times

"Fast paced tech company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Forecasting Workforce Analyst

I have been working at Zillow full-time

Pros

They are inclusive, and have good missions statement and values.

Cons

work is uneven amongst businesses need more balance

Zillow Response

July 2, 2020VP, Recruiting

Thank you for being part of our mission and believing in our values. As we move fast toward Zillow's next chapter, it will be important for us to continue to look for opportunities to better support each other and ensure that there are more equitable workloads and resources across teams. I see this happening every day, but we can always get better and will take your feedback to heart.

Discover more reviews about Zillow.