Zillow - Great place to work | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Renovation Project Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Zillow full-time for less than a year

Pros

Accountability ("Own It") is a core value Leadership cares about those on the bottom of the totem pole Company respects personal time and is generous with time off and accommodating employee needs.

Cons

Can be difficult for construction field employees in other states/markets to connect with the tech culture of the corporate HQ

Advice to Management

Strive to integrate more people with construction field experience in areas like administration, coordination and office management into roles within corporate Zillow Group HQ and into leadership roles in other market offices, in order to further mold the culture there to bridge that gap.

Zillow2019-04-23

Zillow Response

April 24, 2019President, Homes Division

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your insights with us on this. It’s great to see that you believe the company lives our values and that we strive to create a culture where everyone’s voices are heard at every level in the organization. I truly believe that we’re stronger ...

1. "Great company for the motivated"

Former Employee - Sales Director

I worked at Zillow full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

High-growth business that recognizes and paths high-performers. Culture and leadership are second-to-none.

Cons

Executive development initiatives were lacking.

Zillow2019-06-18

"Work here!"

Current Employee - Performance Coach in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-career development is priority -leadership is best of the best, truly. Sure you’ll encounter managers that may not be great, but typically, they are fantastic. -benefits package is great -I do actually feel like my work is valued -I’ve grown and learned more in my tenure at Zillow than 6+ years at another company/field -people people people

Cons

-they move fast. Sometimes it’s a giant mess and leaves a lot of people in the dust. -sometimes management is so caught up in their stuff that they barely notice their team

Advice to Management

Talk to your individual contributors more.

Zillow2019-06-06

Discover more reviews about Zillow.