1. "Great company for the motivated"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Director

I worked at Zillow full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

High-growth business that recognizes and paths high-performers. Culture and leadership are second-to-none.

Cons

Executive development initiatives were lacking.

Zillow Response

June 25, 2019Vice President, Premier Agent Sales

Thank you for the great review. The team puts in a lot of effort to ensure our culture and leadership are best in class. I am happy to hear your experience reflects that effort. We are currently building out the next phase of our Leadership Development Program and it sounds like you have some insights to share about executive development. If you have a moment to share those insights, please reach out to stevec@zillowgroup.com. Thank you again for your feedback and best of luck with your future endeavors. Steve Capezza - Vice President, Zillow Premier Agent Sales

1. COVID-19

"I Wish I Worked Here Sooner"

5.0

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year

Pros

Zillow is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Our technology and products are amazing, but the culture is what sets ZG apart. I've never seen an organization use their Core Values every single day. Zillow really cares about their employees which is shown through compensation/benefits, career development tools and conversations, DTO, etc.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Continue reading

Zillow Response

July 29, 2020VP, Recruiting

We wish you worked here sooner too! Keep it up, spread the good word, and refer your friends.

2. COVID-19

"Zillow 2.0 = big opportunities to lead big transformation"

4.0
    Current Employee - Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Limitless potential for those who are comfortable seizing opportunities. If you like to lean in rather than wait to be told what to do you'll love it here. -COVID response has been nothing short of phenomenal because our leaders know how to run a business while balancing people, profit and purpose. -Leaders are willing to change their minds, be wrong and stay open to new possibilities. Remote work is one example. Now that it's in our future indefinitely there's an excitement in the air about defining the new rules of work for ourselves and other companies who look to us for these trends. -Industry leader, household name, big growth trajectory means we will need future talent to bring enterprise operations experience, rigor and discipline.

Cons

-Complicated industries to learn as an outsider. -The amount of opportunities can feel overwhelming so it requires a lot of focus and prioritization. -Our culture is undergoing big transformation as offices take on a new role and most day to day connections will be virtual in the future. -There's a we/they disconnect between leadership and employees vs other places. As we grow, transform and share our successes I hope it will start to feel like "our company" whereby everyone is expected to act like leaders and lean in to change things rather than wait for someone with a bigger title to fix it.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Zillow.