Zillow - Work hard, learn, collaborate. And have fun too! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Work hard, learn, collaborate. And have fun too!"

Current Employee - Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to be challenged, work in a company that has high expectations (and high rewards), be surrounded by ridiculously intelligent people, do innovative and cool things, make a difference in the lives and careers of real estate agents and brokers and have fun while you're doing it, then work at Zillow. If you want to slack off, not be trusted or listened to, have no input in how things are done or work in a place...

Cons

... Hmmm, there's a 20 word minimum for this field. How about, "Sometimes the view of Puget Sound from the high-rise office space is distracting." Sorry, that's all I have.

Advice to Management

Keep on innovating and challenging the status quo.

Zillow2013-12-13
  1. "Smart and caring leadership"

Former Employee - Senior Client Engagement Specialist

I worked at Zillow full-time

Pros

Great benefits and culture.

Cons

Growing really fast and changing rapidly.

Zillow2019-07-22
    • "Challenging, but very rewarding."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zillow

Pros

Benefits are solid. A ton of opportunity to own your career development. Fast-moving, so there’s always a new challenge or opportunity to take on. Leadership is very transparent about decision making and planning. Everybody that you work with is super friendly and very mission-driven.

Cons

Has gone through a few re-orgs and some shuffling, but I hope that once the dust settles, then everything will get back to normal. ZG is experience an interesting shift in product development and direction, so sometimes it feels like I’m a bit late to find out about an update, but that’s just the business of a fast moving tech company. I wish there was a cash bonus structure.

Advice to Management

Transparency is huge, so please continue that! I would also recommend continuing to invest in training and L&D in order to train and retain the awesome talent at the company.

Zillow2019-07-19

Discover more reviews about Zillow.