1. "I have been working at eM full-time for more than 5 years"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai

I have been working at eMeasurematics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Challenging, interactive, engaging, growing at a fast rate.

Cons

Canteen not available. no any other problems.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Cutting Edge Group"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at eMeasurematics full-time

Pros

Innovative Software, Sounds Future, Great Opportunities

Cons

Project management is a little unorganized

"Basically an onshore sweatshop...."

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at eMeasurematics full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Work location? - Possibly a resume builder if you are fresh out of school?

Cons

Everything.: the silliest "tech" company I have ever seen. They say they are "new" and "innovative" but the only thing new is them to creating reliable software. - Completely disorganized business wise. - No future or planning roadmaps of any kind. - No meeting agendas. Everyone rambles about un-related topics past every stopping point. - No software requirements or automated testing of any kind after 10 years in business.....everything is a hack and you will work non-stop to fix it (including weekends) to probably make another hack. - No delivery process at all. - Kindergarden deadlines based off of the team's gut "feeling". - They are "behind" on every delivery and will require you to work incessantly. - 100% employee turnover..... I think 6 people in 2020 in an office of 6. - They will offer remote work but a "crisis" will pop up every week and "require" you to come in week after week after week. - Ancient J2EE app server/messaging tech stack. - Mountains of technical debt. - Dozens of dead projects in the repos. - The code logic itself is all over the place from years of company disarray. Looks like a leadership team trying to make a quick million to fund life in Belize, not run a real business.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about eMeasurematics.