iPlace - Good Company & Awesome Environment | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for iPlace

"Good Company & Awesome Environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune
Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is very friendly. A good company to start your career in Recruitment.
Can gain knowledge and also great growth opportunities.

Cons

Nothing as such if you are passionate about your work. There is much to explore

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your great feedback. :-)

Other Employee Reviews for iPlace

"Incentives Not On Time"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

There are few good managers apart from the ones who are just there to say "YES SIR" blindly.

Cons

I am working with iPlace from last two years. The management promise employees' that the incentives will be given in the fourth month from the month of placement. (For eg. If I have a placement in the month of Jan, I'll get the incentive money with April's salary) I have my incentives pending for the month of January and February and every time I check with the management about the incentive I get the same reply every time that the client has not given the incentives yet. The management should understand that we are working for iPlace and not the clients and it is iPlace's responsibility to make sure that the employees are getting their incentives on time. Management talk about lot of "MORAL VALUES" here and that is the thing which is missing from the management itself.

Advice to Management

STOP STEALING EMPLOYEES' MONEY.

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

This is actually quite disturbing because the comments made by this poster are absolutely and completely false. Incentives are ALWAYS paid in the payroll after payment is received from the client ... More

"Too much favouritism!!"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No more pros... favoritism has taken away growth opportunity

Cons

Too much favouritism by COO, if you friends with him you can get promotion but if you not then you get nothing. You say bad things about him and he make your work life bad. I have a friend who was shocked that they remove him from account. When he ask client, they said they are happy with him and want to keep him...
    I hear from two managers talking that if the COO friend gets promotion that supposed to be for one of two managers then they will put in papers to leave. If managers can't grow then team can't grow. We were promised fair promotions with launchpad.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism! No one good reason why somebody from HR in nightshift should take away promotion from managers who worked hard to build the sourcing team and relationship with client.

24 Jun 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

"Thank you for your frank feedback. With LaunchPad, the performance of all sourcers and recruiters is posted on our intranet and determines your growth. Promotions are based on earning stars and ... More