iPlace - iPlacer Forever!! | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Performance-Based Culture, Respect, Knowledge and Creativity, Integrity, Transparent Growth Structure through LaunchPad, Excellent Growth Environment" (in 36 reviews)

• "I liked the work environment with best facilities" (in 73 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"iPlacer Forever!!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at iPlace for almost a year now and its the best organisation that I have ever worked in. It treats its employees at its best. Would really like the thanks the management,marketing and shared services for organizing an amazing get-together party every quarter. iPlace is the employees company as the benefits that they provide are just amazing.

Cons

Cant think of any cons for the moment.

Advice to Management

Well done Marketing

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best place to work in Pune"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn and awesome people and management.

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment

Advice to Management

Awesome place to work

2. "iPlace - more like WePlace!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company can make you fall in love with it's awesome and friendly work culture. Amazing benefits are provided like Spa in between work, Free Health Check ups, great discounts at various places including pubs to sort your weekend scenes. But above all, I should say there is a lot of learning with iPlace. The continuous learning, accountability and youthfulness binds you closer to the company making you feel you are a vital part for the company's existence and trust me, once you join you would be. Because only if you get billed to one of the clients here, the company gets paid from that client which is, for sure dependant on your performance. Other thing that is dependant on your performance would be your growth which again is dependant on other factors too, like your work ethics, behavioural hygiene and your adherence to the process. If you want to ask how, the answer is through Gamification and an overwhelming company's self-designed tool, our own Launchpad which takes care of our appraisals and promotions in a very sporty and competitive way. You will also find your future BFFs here, trust me with that. People are very friendly and supportive and simultaneously competitive. Hence all in all, it's a healthy work culture. All occasions, festivals of all cultures are celebrated unitedly at iPlace without any discrimination. People have been working her since the inception and they are nowhere near to being done with the company yet. iPlace is more or less like a second home to all of us iPlacers! :)

Cons

None that I can think of

Discover more reviews about iPlace.