"Company to work for very short term!!"

2.0
    Former Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Perks are good, time of work is fixed, friendly people,good work culture. It was fun company when I joined initially.

Cons

- No future in the company they don't expect you to work for more than 2 years as they will have to pay more. - Appraisal system is frustrating for employees also not at all helpful for company. -They are running on very naive system of appraisal i.e. Launchpad, which is ruining the company's growth (Moto of the system was to make an unbiased company) such system needs very good talent which they certainly do not have, to bring something like that needs talent, time and money. -Very young people are on posts like head, vp etc. who do not have proper educational background (should hire people from IIMs etc for higher posts). They should hire qualified people for these posts not anyone who is favourite will be next head or c-level guy. (Like COO doesn't even have full time Bachelors)

iPlace Response

January 22, 2020Human Resources Lead

Thank you for your review. As you know, by achieving weekly goals you earn stars. When a recruiter earns 40 stars, he or she gets an automatic pay raise. At 120 stars, the recruiter gets an automatic promotion. Basing pay raises and promotions on earning stars largely removes managers’ biases and subjectivity. Stars are also earned for completing leadership and professional development projects; participating in our company-sponsored Corporate Social Responsibility program and sports teams; and achieving health and wellness goals for losing weight, exercising and going to the gym or establishing a personal financial management plan. Our top performers who contribute to the success of iPlace and our clients have earned five pay hikes in a year and most employees earn three pay hikes a year. Benefits at iPlace are unmatched by any company in Pune and include valet parking and an in-house masseuse. Because of our pay, benefits, and work culture, our nightshift employees stay with iPlace five times as long as the average company in India. iPlace is growing fast. Because our culture is purely performance driven, we have been listed as one of the fastest growing staffing firms in North America two years in a row by the prestigious Staffing Industry Analysts. Based on anonymous employee surveys, iPlace has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” two years in a row as well. One of the areas where our employees have given us their highest scores is for LaunchPad, because pay raises and promotions are in the employees’ hands. As you know, our CEO keeps two timeslots available each week so that any employee can speak to him in confidence regarding any matter that is on his or her mind. I am sure he would welcome hearing your ideas to improve the company.

1. "Fantastic Team"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Project Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at iPlace for less than a year

Pros

Energetic Team that really focuses on the needs of their clients. Great understanding of industry trends and needs.

Cons

If you are not ready to move quickly, their pace at doing things will take you by surprise.

2. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in McLean, VA

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary on time, Sometimes before the date on special occasions like X-Mas and Thanksgiving. Incentive structure is good. Massage room is a big plus.

Cons

food in Cafeteria is bad. Its improving with new vendor.

iPlace Response

February 18, 2016Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your great feedback. The cafeteria vendor has always been an issue. If you learn of a vendor willing to work under our conditions, by all means let us know!

Discover more reviews about iPlace.