Employee Review

Former Employee

Great People, Meager Pay & Benefits

Nov 21, 2020 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

iTalent colleagues I interacted with were kind and a pleasure to work with. Management on the client-side was amazing and the work balance promoted by the client was good. The interview process was straightforward and quick. 401k includes Roth options and a good matching tier. Perks may be given at the client engagement i.e. shiny building in a prime location with amenities, free food, etc. Engagement allows for direct networking within a large, well-established company.

Cons

Pay was quite low, especially for the competitive market, and did not provide much flexibility in negotiation or consider any advanced skills. NO PTO/NO PAID VACATION - There are only 8 allotted holidays, any time off outside of these days is NOT paid and will be deducted from the base salary. No uniform sick pay/leave - if your state does not mandate it, it is not available. No bonus, stocks, profit shares are offered No stipend for parking (this is before tax allocation out of your own paycheck) and the monthly parking at the engagement starting at $X/mo was not revealed until after the hire date. This reduces the "perks" value via the client engagement and any additional perks from iTalent are limited in comparison. Full disclosure of these expenses directly related to the engagement prior to the offer would have been preferred and appreciated. Office equipment initially assigned only included a laptop and an additional $200 allocation granted later, and a full desk set up including mouse, keyboard, and monitors were not automatically assigned and is further limited by budget. Acquired experience from the engagement is a lower level of sophistication and tech skills; advancing in technical and professional skills is curtailed.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking time to share with us feedback about your experience. iTalent Digital strives to be competitive and progressive with its employee benefit offerings. We regularly evaluate our employee benefits with what similarly sized companies offer. That said, we also have an open door policy and encourage you to reach out to us at HR@italentdigital.com to connect further on your experience!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They keep a good communication to make sure help me do a good job.

Cons

Nothing I can think of right now

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better companies out there.

Nov 28, 2021 - IT Technician in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Surprising they have okay Health benefits

Cons

NO PTO NO HOLIDAY PAY Only 3 sick Days off for the whole year as it's required by California law. Pay is avenge nothing special Once you are hired, you wont hear from italent at all. Unless they need something from you. There is NO culture at this company, like I said before. You wont even hear from them once you start working at your site, you just become a contact that makes them money.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. iTalent is always interested in hearing ways on improving our company culture.

Discover more reviews about iTalent Digital.