iauro systems - A decent company to work. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "A decent company to work."

Current Employee - Associate Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iauro systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was on-boarded to Iauro with core knowledge of PHP and MySQL in a broad sense LAMP stack with total experience of 3 years from one of the renowned MNC in Pune City - India. After onboarding to Iauro, I had written a very first project of my carrier from Scratch which is quite difficult to get in any of the MNC. If you are working in MNC and got a Singlehanded project to be written from scratch then consider... yourself luckier. As of now, I had worked on 5 different projects in Iauro whereas I was worked on Single project in my previous company. I got exposure to various technologies like NodeJs, AngularJs. Stacks like MEANS and FULL [ PHP Full Stack ]. Tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, KAFKA, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Redis etc... I feel good after finishing almost 2 years at Iauro. The two topmost reasons for happiness is technical and financial growth. You will get good perks/rewards if you work in both sense [ Smart and Hard ]. No matter how much experience you have, you will get entitled to equal opportunities in Iauro. HR [ Kirti and Minal ] are both co-operative as they help you whenever you need anything from the company or you are facing any troubles. Iauro does have 4 pillars which take care of the Technical/Project difficulties that you face while solving the daily assignments. They will treat you like a friend whenever you land up to them with a good problem statement. The 2 cores of Iauro Anupam and Nilesh are simply fantastic in their management. Both of them interacts with the employees in various modes like, sharing the blogs, articles and sometimes their valuable time with the company employees. They also encourage us to stay updated with the latest technologies as well as the opportunity to work on them. In 2 words [ Think 01 ] that's the motto of Iauro and we I live it here. There are many things I can tell, but I would recommend get on-boarded to Iauro and explore it by yourself.

Cons

No as of now, I might share in future found if any.

Advice to Management

iauro systems2018-12-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best company for freshers"

Current Employee - Associate @micro Frontend in Pune

I have been working at iauro systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) working environment is very good.

Cons

1) no downstairs in working with iauro

iauro systems2019-10-01
  2. "Best Company"

I have been working at iauro systems full-time

Pros

Work Environment, Culture,Project, Team management

Cons

Nothing . All are good.

iauro systems2019-09-26

Discover more reviews about iauro systems.