"Best Company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Front End Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great growth opportunity across the company. Get an adequate appreciation for hard work Horizontally growth with vertical growth as well. Get a chance of showing leadership in your domain.

Cons

The occasional crazy day. You need to prioritise your work accordingly so that work pressure won't affect your daily work-life balance.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Need experienced & competent employees"

2.0

I worked at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team is full of hustlers and learning opportunities are great.

Cons

No senior or experienced members on team. Some people do not know what they're doing but still kept on team because they're friends of the co founders. Founder is busy fundraising throughout the year and doesn't know who's doing what.

2. "Journey"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Naini Tāl

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started at inFeedo as an intern, I would like to share my journey with some points. 1. Learning to its 101%, learned a lot of skills whether it be React js, HTML, CSS, Hubspot, Node js, and a lot more. 2. Great teamwork within the organization, I never found myself stuck, there would be someone all the time to pull me out. 3. I learned and developed my skills day by day, there has been no burden, no workload. 4. The organization's culture and its core values have been just great. 5. The company has embraced change in an effective way, hasn't found any difficulty in working remotely.

Cons

More learning session from an external mentor should be there

Discover more reviews about inFeedo.