"Startup like freedom with MNC like mentorship"

5.0

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with a couple of startups before this but inFeedo has my perspective on why one should join a start up. Most startups try to attract candidates with their exciting radical perks but inFeedo has lots more to offer. 1) The definition of Hustler has been redefined. The energy on the floor makes you want to do more, learn more and achieve more. 2) The processes in place make it such a high growth environment- every meeting leads to an outcome, every individual helps the team grow exponentially and inFeedo only hires people who can help us grow. We do not hire people to just do operational work! 3) We have great mentors! Our Director, Palash Jain who is the ex-Google Head of India Operations is always available for a quick chat to help us with anything and everything. We also have industry leaders who come in at regular intervals. 4) inFeedo truly cares about providing tranings to the team members, we have about 5-6 tranings that happen every quarter. Some of which are job related and some soft skills & personality development. 5) inFeedo is one company where we party hard but we work much harder- not cause we are forced but because we are all aligned and motivated to achieve the company vision. 6) High job satisfaction as everything you do has a direct impact to the business. 7) All team memebers are unique, funny and fun. 8) WeWork & the inhouse in Feedo Culture Crew makes sure we are having fun, lots of fun. (Sports day, musical nights, Family events, team lunches & dinners) 9) Working here will definitely change your perspective on alot of things and set you up to become an Industry Leader. 10) The product is SO cool and so many more exciting things coming our way.

Cons

Well, from my experience the only con is 1) There is a lot to do and only 3 months in a quarter so it does take a toll on your personal life, I specifically enjoy the work so do not mind it at all but I am sure it will affect a few. In case you are at the stage in your life where you have lot's of other priorities, this may not be the place for you. 2) Lot's of changes keep taking place and it is sometimes a challenge to keep up.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The Interview Process"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Very well organised/ streamlined process 2. Many rounds to check your skills, personality, attitude and knowledge 3. All rounds were completed within a week 4. Senior Management is friendly and have an open conversation

Cons

Don't have any cons to mention

2. "Warm and Welcoming!"

4.0
    Current Intern - Anonymous in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo for less than a year

Pros

Caring colleagues, Transparency and clear expectations.

Cons

No cons experienced so far.

Discover more reviews about inFeedo.