Enaxis Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Enaxis Consulting Reviews

Found 65 reviews

4.1
Dhiren Shethia and Jonas Georgsson
Pros
  • "Strong work-life balance, with room for growth(in 14 reviews)

• "With such a small group of consultants, monthly happy hours and group events helped you get to know everyone in the firm(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "High turnover so constant change of colleagues(in 3 reviews)

• "(in 2 reviews)

1. "Great people!"

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Work-life balance is excellent

Cons

Lower comp than major firms

2. "Top Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Fantastic colleagues and leaders. Recently named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle for the 5th year in a row. I think that speaks for itself...

Cons

As with any growing firm, there are growing pains. I think leadership is doing well to combat those.

3. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Management Consultant

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

Enaxis has a great group of the people from consultants to the managing partners. Everyone who is a part of this team is extremely talented and bring something different to the table. Prior to joining Enaxis I worked for a big firm and felt at times it was easy to fall through the cracks due to the mass number of people but here at Enaxis if you are ready to roll up your sleeves there is absolutely no end for your personal...

Cons

None at the moment.

Advice to Management

Please continue moving in the direction of growing the firm and allowing newer talents to be a part of the team.

4. "Simply a great place to work."

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Simply a great place to work. Extremely open and supportive environment. Lots of opportunity to take on new challenges, and opportunities to bond with co-workers.

Cons

Same challenges that any small consulting firm would face, but moving in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Keep making changes for the better and instilling confidence in your team.

"Boutique Consulting Firm with Great Culture, Diverse Markets and Solid Future"

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Work Life balance is very high and the people I work with at Enaxis have always been very helpful and not highly competitive. Enaxis is a meritocracy that drives individual entrepreneurial spirit and allows you to excel at your own pace.

Cons

With smaller companies there are the same pains of process and organization, but in the past few years, there has been a very strong drive towards consistency, visibility but there still are areas we can work on

Advice to Management

Continue to develop internal skillsets and expand hiring efforts to include a broader range of technical skills.

"Great Culture and Opportunity"

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

The people at Enaxis are second to none. I have really enjoyed meeting the faces of the firm to our clients. I have worked at some large consulting firms and the talent at Enaxis is equal to or greater than what I experienced elsewhere. The familial feel of the firm more than makes up for any shortcomings. The client work is intriguing and they are continuing to grow the client base which provides even more opportunity....

Cons

In the zeal to be constantly hiring, sometimes there is not a good 2-way fit.

Advice to Management

In recent months leadership has really started listening to their employees and we are seeing active changes...keep it up!

Enaxis Consulting Response

August 15, 2018Talent Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are having a great experience at Enaxis. Our people, in my opinion, are what set us apart. Through our monthly All-Hands meetings and Happy Hours, Friday lunches, Fun Runs, Family Picnics, etc., we strive to maintain our fun ...

"Solid Company, Cool Culture"

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Camaraderie among the consultants makes it feel like a family. Management has been able to pivot effectively during the O&G downturn to address key problems across multiple verticals. High values/ethics. Work/Life balance. If you're interested in starting an initiative, the flat hierarchy allows for your ideas to come to fruition. I really enjoy working here.

Cons

There aren't too many cons. One that has been addressed recently is lack of communication, but it bubbled up through the right channels and is being addressed through Leadership engagement changes.

Advice to Management

Continue making quality decisions and the firm will grow; great job as usual. Appreciate the rapid response to minor issues raised to ensure we're all invested in keeping our clients, our firm, and ourselves delivering effectively.

8. "Consultant"

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

Were quick with communication, responded to emails.

Cons

From talking to people it seems most work is only training and setting up teams.

"A Great Place to Build Your Career"

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Interesting and challenging projects. Advisory roles for our clients really do exist. Top-notch talent that are your peers and colleagues. Collaborative work environment. Vast opportunities for growth.

Cons

Not really a downside, but the review form requires content in this box... We work in an environment with enormous opportunities and challenges, alongside topnotch talent, the firm is always looking to get ahead of the curve. This comes with a degree of pressure to not only deliver today but to have a forward-looking perspective.

• "Staff Aug Work with Great People"

I worked at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

1) Everyone is friendly, intelligent, and accessible 2) Many firm-sponsored opportunities to socialize with coworkers 3) Some big name clients 4) Bonus structure is transparent

Cons

1) Work is almost entirely staff aug. You will most likely be staffed on a client-led project and act under the direction of the client. During my time with Enaxis I did not see one Enaxis-led advisory/consulting project. 2) Base pay is less than other small consulting firms

Advice to Management

Only thing that comes to mind is that I wish there had been more transparency during the interview process about the level of staff-aug work that your employees perform.

Found 65 reviews