Endurance International Group Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Endurance International Group CEO Jeffrey Fox
Jeffrey Fox

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The training is excellent for newbies

Cons

The politics there are pathetic and the insurance is tolerable

Advice to Management

Quit having favorites, this isn't highschool like you like to think it is.

Endurance International Group2018-07-31

"Sinking ship"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There was decent pay, but that went away too.

Cons

Bad management, cheap products, massive layoffs, poor stock performance, will not be around long term.

Endurance International Group2017-04-06

"Terrible Terrible Place, beware!"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros to Endurance whatsoever. There were pros however to Bluehost, one of the companies that they completely screwed over.

Cons

They lie, they bully, and they most certainly do not have the employees best interest in mind. All they think about is the stock holders.

Advice to Management

Dont lie to employees. Don't bully your companies when they are not doing exactly what you want them to do. How about you try and be real managers, and teach and help. Not lay off hundreds of employees to avoid an issue. You guys are absolutely pathetic. I will continue to write terrible reviews on all of your sites. Hoping to help people stay far away from this corrupt company.

Endurance International Group2017-02-14

"Way Over-reactive and Spooky"

Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice building, with lots of room.

Cons

This place is spooky weird. Its almost empty and moving in that direction more so. I cant say anything positive unless this was two years ago and then , it would be below to just average. The Products are very old technology, used on old office software. Its pretty much 'make due' with what you have, and hope you don't get put on the chopping block. Entire departments have been removed and not replaced. All the talent...

Advice to Management

Take what's left over and reboot. Also please don't come into the company and Brag that you pay everyone a "Living Wage" (13.00/15.00 hour) is not something you should be bragging about when we are far far beyond plug and play,script readers - We are highly technical (niche) agents. You saying you are doing us this BIG favor because we don't work at Mcdonalds ... No kidding thanks for reminding us guy!

Endurance International Group2016-06-02

"WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!! STAY AWAY!!!!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is ok... A few free perks like soda machines...

Cons

If you want to work for a company that doesn't care about you at all, work for these idiots. They don't care about anyone but the "Executives" and stock holders. Its all about titles at this company too. But the other brands they own don't matter at all. Make very poor and uneducated decisions that effect thousands of employees and they could care less. Run. and don't look back.

Advice to Management

Quit thinking about yourselves and think about your employees. Don't cut pay because you are too dumb to make smarter business decisions.

Endurance International Group2016-04-05

"Tempe Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Best team on the planet! We are more like a family than coworkers and we push each other to excel. Love coming to work because every day is a new challenge and the people here actually care about each other (unlike some other places I've worked where it's more corporate).

Cons

The commission plan is great but we should consider a slight increase in hourly for the Sales team. I think that would bring us closer to market although our comp plan is definitely more generous that my former company.

Advice to Management

Keep building bridges between departments. We're a better team now that we sit with Support and work with them to help customers. Not to mention they pass us great quality leads and our customers are super happy when we're working together to take care of them. Definitely one of the best things you guys have done since coming to AZ!

Endurance International Group2015-10-20

"Endurance International is a wonderful company to work for!"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group

Pros

I have been with Endurance International for almost 4 years now. I absolutely love this company and my fellow coworkers! It is like we are one big family. The management is the best, they really make sure you are confident in the products and most importantly yourself. I definitely recommend Endurance!!

Cons

I currently do not have any cons. Management is very approachable, so if you have an issue or concern you are more than welcome to discuss it with them.

Endurance International Group2015-01-27