Endurance International Group Web Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Endurance International Group CEO Jeffrey Fox
Jeffrey Fox

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Add better work-life balance, even for people working shifts" (in 8 reviews)

• "Lot of changes at the upper management and no clear vision" (in 12 reviews)

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ (US)

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Raffles, great people, great managers, and any shift from dawn until dusk they have

Cons

hours - if you don't like working at a 24/7 company it may not be for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Love it"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ (US)

Pros

Everything about this company is a Pro, specifically the snack days.

Cons

Literally nothing, this company is amazing

"Web Advisor"

Former Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ (US)

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycheck and benefits. Check clears

Cons

Nepotism, high turnover rate, management and upper management don’t care about you. You literally are a number to them

Advice to Management

Genuinely care about your employees and customers. Stop hiring family and fast tracking them. Give opportunities to hardworking employees not family and friends.

"Just dont do it.."

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There really isn't any to be honest.

Cons

The pay isn't great, even if you get moved to a different department or get a promotion.

If you are okay with people wearing pajamas and gym shorts, then by all means, work here.

Advice to Management

This place is flat out terrible to be honest. You hire people who know absolutely nothing about tech and give them 4 weeks of basically customer service training and not tech. What's worse is the chat support that's based in India. I just absolutely loved getting the calls from people pissed because those reps messed their account up. Not to mention the reps fresh out of OJT who destroy accounts cause they dont know simple DNS or how the internal processes work, but hey they sure do know how to recommend a product and set up a leadpass for sales. Coming over from a tech company who to be honest is just all around better, this place was a huge step down. (I'll give you a hint of who they are, they opened in 1997 like yourself but the difference is they have systems that work and their stock is worth $70 more per share than yours..if you havent figured it out yet, think Danica patrick.) I had two managers in 8 months, one who didnt have a knack for trying to get their better reps promoted and one that never had management experience and had no tech knowledge before starting work there a year earlier. Talent was wasted there, people who should have been promoted never were and people who weren't great got it instead. That's why some people are leaving, even some of your tier 2's and 3's because of the lackluster pay and nowhere else to go career wise. Also, your upper management is terrible. If you need their assistance you could almost always find them playing ping pong. I left cause I saw what this place was going to become, a sales first, customer second kind of place. Oh a piece of advice, you might do better by merging some of your brands into one. Why have so many options that utilize the same terrible user interface and customer support? I'm glad I'm out of that place, I used to dread mondays knowing I would have to walk in that building and pretend like I wanted to be there. Good riddance.

"Eh, there is better companies out there"

Former Employee - Web Advisor in Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Web Advisor in Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Steady paycheck, free food, free parties and nice coworkers/friends you make

Cons

Management sucks, the scheduling is terrible. The bank they use for time off and sick time is awful

Advice to Management

Invest more time into your employment and won’t have high turn over rates. Was with HostGator for 4 years and endurance ruined it.

"If you can afford to live on 16 dollars an hour, then it's not bad...."

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Web Advisor in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers, free food occasionally, casual dress code

Cons

The pay. Chocked full of 16 and 17 dollar an hour jobs and to be honest, most of the people who excel there are far more talented than what they are paid.

Advice to Management

No advice to management as they don't control what's wrong with this company.

"EIG Ruled it all."

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun environment
    Laid back atmosphere
    Easy work

Cons

Inexperienced Management
    Childish Behavior From Management
    Butthurt Report Forms out of stock due to high demand.

Advice to Management

Get good.

"It's mascot is a sinking ship for a reason"

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Free Food
    - Free Beer on Mondays and Fridays

Cons

- Management is two-faced
    - They hired over 20 new-hires in their Austin office, only to close said office less than 3 months later.
    - All the customers you'll deal with will hate you since the company has a lot of sketch practices

Advice to Management

At least the CEO stepped down after it was discovered that the company he was gonna use to outsource support was owned by his sister

"Web Advisor Support"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ (US)

Pros

Beautiful location, food supplied 2x month, often snacks on Thursdays. Managers care about people and support your goals. Training is on point!

Cons

None that I could think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!

"Pretty Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ (US)

Pros

Great company culture. They treat their employees far better than most contact centers. Free catered lunch every month and free snacks every week. Cool co-workers and supervisors/managers.

Cons

Not too many, but the company is growing very rapidly and sometimes certain things don't get communicated effectively. Also, if you're introverted or reserved, you may feel out of place at times due to the lively atmosphere but they do provide quiet areas where you can go and be alone when you feel like it.

Advice to Management

Please continue to value your employees and don't lose sight of what's really important, even as you grow the company.