Endurance International Group "free food" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Endurance International Group Employee Reviews about "free food"

Updated Sep 8, 2019

3.2
Endurance International Group CEO Jeffrey Fox
Jeffrey Fox
Pros
  • "Same thing everyone puts on here - occasional free food(in 38 reviews)

• "Free lunch once a week in Burlington(in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very bad decisions made at the upper management level(in 15 reviews)

• "The hosting side is turning into GoDaddy, communication is absent, some managers don’t know what they’re doing(in 11 reviews)

Reviews about "free food"

Return to all Reviews

"Very cushy and easy going company but very boring"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Cheap benefits - Free food - Amazing HR staff and policies (they don’t pinch pennies when it comes to payroll or benefits) - Unlimited vacation time - Very easy coding tasks and problems to solve - A lot of very nice people

Cons

- Environment has zero challenges - Software and agile process is very slow and makes you want to fall asleep - Senior engineers do coding that newbs could do yet they are labeled as senior - Pay is kinda low - A lot of inexperienced management - Zero challenge in the day to day which makes it hard to stay awake - Teams work collocated but yet still stick to Google chat for all communication - Managers have no... idea what you do or how much you are doing - Managers just want you to come into the office so that they can see you and know you are working - Working remote in a regular basis not allowed or promoted because then management would have to actually do their job and know what you are doing

Advice to Management

Let people work remote, stop over complicating simple website work and trust your employees more. If you don’t trust them to get the work done then don’t hire them in the first place

Endurance International Group2019-09-08

"So many changes..some good, some bad"

Current Employee - Sales in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

free food, also games like basketball, pool, foosball

Cons

change after change with this company. always a new policy/rule. constantly in trouble and seems like hard work goes unnoticed. very hard to take time off work...you earn PTO but requests are often denied.

Advice to Management

treat your employees better. focus on the wins and the good things rather than negativity and finding reasons why the employees are in trouble

Endurance International Group2019-06-27

"Cheats, Thieves, and Con Artists"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Same thing everyone puts on here - occasional free food

Cons

Where to begin, no direction, when senior leadership even bothers to show up its just a cascade of nonsense....just simply run far away - you are wasting your time, and are part of one of the biggest scams in the business world......horrible environment.....horrible people.....cannot wait to see them go out of business.

Advice to Management

You don't care about anything - not worth my time.....

Endurance International Group2019-07-03

"RUN AWAY"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Free food. Health insurance. Blah.

Cons

Literally everything. $16 an hour doesn’t even begin to compensate for the abuse you endure. Yes sometimes customer service is just abuse but the abuse you receive from HR and upper management, Is out of this world ridiculous. We aren’t trained to do the job. We are just stressed trying to figure it out. The support for getting answers is slim to none. They fire people randomly out of pure favoritism. And they... aren’t even professional about coming to you to talk to you. Upper management is supposed to like support you and be there for you and back you up but none of this happens. If you’re lu my enough to have a manager that’s a genuine good human being, you might have a shot at the job. But do not count on it. They’ve fired just about every single genuine person there already this year.

Advice to Management

Stop being rude and unprofessional to the web advisors. Stop the favoritism. Promote based off of actual talent not favoritism. And actually do what you claim to do. Stop lying the public. Stop lying to the current employees. Stop backing us into corners and blindsiding us with stuff we had no idea was happening and most certainly stop assuming the worst of us as agents. We needed actual tech training as this is a... tech support job and it’s not fair to throw us to the fire and then harass us on top of it all. This company used to be smack g but it’s going down quickly.

Endurance International Group2019-05-09

"Genuinely happy to work here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

My experience at Endurance has been overall positive and full of growth. It is an open, collaborative workspace with people who are trying to do the best work they can produce. • Friendly environment • Company cares about their employees • Free food everywhere • Great benefits • smart, hardworking people

Cons

• Lack of easily accessible public transportation to/from Boston

Endurance International Group2019-03-17

"Ehh"

Former Employee - Small Business Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good money, free food, bar

Cons

Stressful, management played obvious favorites.

Advice to Management

None

Endurance International Group2019-04-05

"No growth opportunity for Utah employees"

Former Employee - Former Employee in Provo, UT

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free food. Utah managers do actually care about their employees.

Cons

No chance to move up, this was literally told to us by HR. Except for development they only hire overseas. Expect to be disrespected by corporate representatives and employees from other locations due to the toxic culture of EIG.

Advice to Management

If you want to turn the sinking ship of EIG around, invest in your US employees and promote some of the very talented people you've chosen to ignore for cheaper foreign alternatives. Company culture is toxic because you've sold out domestic workers left and right. Try upgrading to contemporary hardware.

Endurance International Group2019-01-31

"Not good at all"

Former Employee - Customer Loyalty Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Endurance provides many additional amenities to its employees such a happy hour weekly, free food, entertainment in breakrooms, etc.

Cons

-Terrible pay, not worth 13.50/hour getting screamed at by irate customers. -Terrible training -Horrible customer service -Clique-like environment between managers/employees - Not much support from leaders -Too many amenities at the expense of low pay -Aggressive sales tactics -Terrible HR coordinatation. I was ghosted for close to 3 weeks before finding out if I had the job. -Loud, distracting space... to work. You will get hit with nerfs at any given moment. Overhead music is blasting and you cannot hear your customers.

Advice to Management

Improve training. Improve pay. Improve management. Improve the work environment. On my last day, I honestly felt like I was walking out of public high school for the last time.

Endurance International Group2018-12-19

"Alright Job"

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

They have good perks like constant free food and happy hour, good pay, and good co-workers

Cons

Management isn't knowledgeable, HR doesn't take responsibility for bad managers and will fire you instead of the managers, they don't care about the employees themselves; will fire you for any inconvenience

Advice to Management

They should look into training their management better. They would rather fire a whole team then admit they did something wrong.

Endurance International Group2018-11-04

"They do not care about their customers or their employees."

I worked at Endurance International Group

Pros

There’s not many. Free food, maybe the only thing besides the pay.

Cons

This company does not give to craps about their customers or heir employees. I learned that the hard way and grateful I am no longer there. Drama drama drama, basically immature agents who don’t do their job yet get praised for it, management who doesn’t care about the people who don’t do their job or the ones (rare) that do. Their poor customers get crap service, and get support that’s shipped out of the US, yet... the agents are the ones who take the crap end of the stick in delivering the bad news. Harassment from customers is extensive and management doesn’t care until you refuse to take the call or chat. Lack of training and No room for growth (despite what they tell you). I would rather work for a company where I made less and get treated like a human being, than to get paid 16$ hr.

Advice to Management

I would re evaluate everything; the people you hire, the way you treat the people you hire and your customers, training. Maybe try to make work work, yeah it’s got to be a bit fun but when pool and ping pong and the bar and free food is the “good” thing your company is known for somethings wrong.

Endurance International Group2018-11-25