Endurance Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Endurance Reviews

Updated Dec 6, 2019

4.5
Endurance CEO Jordan Batt  (no image)
Jordan Batt
Pros
Cons
  • "I do not have a set schedule being in customer service(in 4 reviews)

• "Overerall its just a great place to work never really feel like I'm working(in 4 reviews)

1. "Easy and enjoyable"

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Starting at a new job at a company such as Endurance Warranty and not knowing what to expect can be daunting but with the company's excellent client service record, taking the job was a cinch. The job is generally easy and enjoyable because of their client service policy and every minute is enjoyable.

Cons

Even though Endurance Warranty has a hard-working policy and strategy, the group tends to get to laid back at times.

Advice to Management

Do not stray from your current company strategies and policies and stay clear of policies which my previous company had, in the same field, of creating an environment of overworked employers causing frustrated clients.

Endurance2019-11-28
  2. "Friendly co-workers"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Endurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being with Endurance Warranty for about nine months has made me appreciate how great a job I have. From great co-workers to customer service second to none. Through our dedication and hard work and also to have a great product, makes client dedication an unforgettable experience.

Cons

Having to work set hours can get tedious and create an unhappy environment. With this being said I enjoy every minute of it except the hours, but if flexihours was introduced, you can travel in off-peak hours causing less traffic frustration and happier employees.

Advice to Management

Keep being the best and you will never lose an employee even for higher salaries.

Endurance2019-11-23
  3. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at Endurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training program, great managers, GREAT money, instead of firing people they try to find a good department for you

Cons

They kept some people longer than they should have

Endurance2019-12-06
  4. "Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects"

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for Endurance Warranty has given me the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that impact the community and the world. I have met interesting people. Friends you form at Endurance Warranty are likely to become lifetime friends. Pros • Endurance Warranty cares about its employees. The pay is competitive and there are plenty of benefits. • It is easy to move up the ranks so long as you do... your job well. • Great work-life balance

Cons

During busy months you might need to put in extra hours. However, the overtime pay is good.

Advice to Management

Keep on not micromanaging. This is a huge benefit for Endurance Warranty.

Endurance2019-11-20
  5. "Great compensation"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

It has always been my dream to work for a company that values employee growth. In Endurance Warranty, employee growth is taken seriously. The company provides all the necessary learning resources. There are continuous training programs. At Endurance Warranty, an employee is not just a statistic. Employees are valued. Pros • Extreme autonomy and flexibility • There is no micromanagement • Great... compensation • People are trustworthy • Leaders not managers • Feels more like a community than a workplace

Cons

Change happens constantly. You need to learn to keep at pace with change.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job. Keep up the great spirit.

Endurance2019-11-16
  6. "Endurance Warranty has helped me to grow my career"

I have been working at Endurance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working for Endurance Warranty full-time for three years. Endurance Warranty has helped me to grow my career. There are plenty of opportunities. At Endurance Warranty, there is a strong focus on education. They reimburse for outside classes taken. Pros • Great work environment • Opportunities for growth • Amazing company resources • Good work-life balance • Liberal work from home policy

Cons

Located far from most residential areas. However, you can be allowed to work from home.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great work. Continue to motivate employees to achieve their best. Continue offering great benefits.

Endurance2019-11-15
  7. "Working At Endurance Warranty"

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very nice and friendly, and the work atmosphere is pretty laid-back.

Cons

I really have nothing to complain about with how things are going so far. This helps a lot with productivity, because I am not somebody in particular who works well under stress.

Advice to Management

As long as people get the work done, let them go about their daily routine and stay hands off for the most part.

Endurance2019-10-12
  8. "Starting Work With Endurance Warranty"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I was looking for different jobs, I wanted something that I could really support in a big way. A lot of times, working with customers can be a struggle, because the company does not provide the type of coverage that the person is hoping for. Endurance Warranty was not like that for me. It is a perfect opportunity to get in the industry. People can learn a lot about everything in just the first few days.

Cons

Can feel a bit monotonous at times.

Advice to Management

I would suggest the possibility of maybe increasing the promotional opportunities so people are more incentivized.

Endurance2019-10-11
  9. "Great Company To Work For"

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for Endurance Warranty full-time for two years. Getting an interview is not hard. I applied online and I was called for an interview one week later. I started out as an intern. My overall work experience with Endurance Warranty is positive. • Inclusive work culture • Good training • Lots of opportunities for growth • Great benefits compared to other similar companies

Cons

Endurance Warranty currently does not promote telecommuting. This is not a con if you don't mind driving to work.

Advice to Management

The company should allow employees to do some work remotely. This will create a better work-life balance

Endurance2019-10-09
  10. "Good money can be earned"

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Endurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are very good incentives to be good at selling and closing deals for the company. I have been able to make a decent income while working here that is beyond my base pay.

Cons

We often have to come up with our own leads.

Advice to Management

Improve your marketing process in order to help us gain more leads.

Endurance2019-09-17