Found 74 of over 111 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting India
I was taking interview today for one of the candidate for my project. That guy already has 4 offers (220% hike) but he wanted to join nagarro because as per him opening in nagarro is more align to his skill set. (Asking for 250 %) I rejected him without any question. Reason I know he will be able to ans each and every ques and he might be a good fit for this opening but I know he will not join this company. (40 days left for his notice period) Not sure if I was right but it was worth it.
Have received an offer from Gartner of 72 + 8 (Fixed + Variable) LPA in INR India Location. This is like dream was just waiting for me to become true at this early stage of my life ....... 😀😀 Role - Business Financials SME. I won't ask in hand calculations here .... I am just happy to share this news.
This week, Fishbowl is hosting a career advice Q&A. Drop questions you have about your career, and Community Leaders will provide mentorship and free advice. This is a great way to expand your network and get ahead in your career! Drop your questions in the replies 👇
Got a burning question about Enterprise Consulting Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Enterprise Consulting Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You end up working more than 30 to close to 40 hours a week but no benefits" (in 11 reviews)
- "Supervisor was rude and uncommunicative." (in 6 reviews)
- "Slow start, irregular hours." (in 5 reviews)
- "We were not paid for 4 hours video training (paid only for HR training over phone)." (in 5 reviews)
- "Lack of communication is a real issue; promised enough work (although never promised full time), but have been waiting more than working; just looked on ECS site and saw they are hiring in my area" (in 5 reviews)
- 5.02 Aug 2022Medical Records Field ReviewerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Flexible schedule, decent people to work with, good pay and an opportunity to meet others in the profession.
I enjoyed every minute of it.1
Enterprise Consulting Solutions Reviews FAQs
Enterprise Consulting Solutions has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 111 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
48% of Enterprise Consulting Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Enterprise Consulting Solutions 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 2.4 for career opportunities.