Found 109 of over 455 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Clueless management from supervisors up, employees not in management treated like disposable assets." (in 17 reviews)
- "No bonuses and slap in the face raises" (in 14 reviews)
- "Extreme office politics and nepotism" (in 10 reviews)
- "they have zero leadership and are 100% looking out for thier golden ladder." (in 7 reviews)
- "Area management and supervisors cannot be trusted." (in 7 reviews)
Reviews about "pay and benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.016 Feb 2012TankermanCurrent EmployeeHouma, LA
When I worked at Enterprise I felt they were always fair with the pay and how they treated employees. Some employees would gripe about the company but I never had any complaints with the company. They are good about getting you to the boat and getting you off the boat when it is crew change time.
They don't always hire the best people for the job1