Ergo Consulting Reviews
Updated 30 Aug 2022
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Well organised, ethical, professional, efficient management!25 Jan 2016 - Senior Manager in CochinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extremely good management, so professional, ethical and really good work culture, growth scale is exponential, really good clientele, promising organization in event industry, family run business, and the whole company and its employees is like one family. the management is approachable, descent payment compared to industry standards, along with other employee benefit programs like ESI, PF, Health Insurance and so on.
Cons are not about the company, but the industry by itself is a 24x7 round the clock industry. At times, we may need to work on Sundays, public holidays and whole nights. But it would be kinda relaxed when there are lesser events, so it gets compensated.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
A Regional Event Firm with a Good Work Culture with a very Nice Culture29 Jan 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great Team - A Start-Up Culture - Stimulating Work Prospects - Inspires a rapid learning curve in handling the corporate clients - Excellent insights into supply chain management and Customer relations management - A place to start your career
- Work life balance is tough, best for fresh candidates - Its a 24/7 type of job - Solving crisis's is the name of the game - Requires good presence of mindContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Management Crash Course20 Sept 2016 - Anonymous Employee in CochinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Live experience in project management, spanning vendor management, client interfacing, scheduling, design management and cost management
Young company, yet to put reporting and delegation systems in place. But working towards it. Work culture is horizontal, everybody collaborates.
- Former Employee★★★★★
Specialist Ergonomist30 Aug 2022 - Senior ErgonomistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good customer relations Transparency in the objectives and deadlines for the delivery of reports Clear goals and recommendations for improvement Good communication with staff
Increased time margin for reporting