What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "+ your colleagues will most likely hold a degree in engineering + very interesting processes + very interesting tasks + good work/life balance" (in 1698 reviews)
- "and good benefits and medical" (in 806 reviews)
- "Culture is good and inspiring" (in 624 reviews)
- "There are few great people that are above the politics and who actually make things done." (in 567 reviews)
- "Work Culture is good and flexible" (in 508 reviews)
- "Low salaries and very difficult to get promotions if you don't change job/role within the company" (in 987 reviews)
- "some of the technical departments have poor management and no work ethics." (in 514 reviews)
- "2. Managers give good and on" (in 278 reviews)
- "High turnover and frequent layoffs." (in 209 reviews)
- "Pay Is low and the performance review structure is set up to block pay rises." (in 196 reviews)
Found 15,290 of over 18T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.018 Sept 2023Integration EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
1. Friendly work space 2. flexible working hours 3. understanding superior management
1. repetitive work at times in different projects
Ericsson-Worldwide Reviews FAQs
Ericsson-Worldwide has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 18,245 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Ericsson-Worldwide to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Ericsson-Worldwide employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ericsson-Worldwide 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.