Found 1,207 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Etihad Airways
Referral and Opportunities
Hi Fishes, I am currently working in xebia as sr data eng, and my fixed is 27L/anum( work ex 5years). I have received an offer to work for Etihad Airways from Abu dhabi location as data eng . The comp they are providing is Max 20k aed/month. Does it make sense for me to switch and work from Abu dhabi. Please note that there are no yearly hikes in UAE. Any advice is appreciated. Xebia
Got a burning question about Etihad Airways? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Etihad Airways employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary is good and begin its Accommodation is free" (in 114 reviews)
- "Good benefits: we can buy discounted tickets for the staff and family" (in 90 reviews)
- "good benefits and travel benefits" (in 49 reviews)
- "Good flight benefits for family and friends" (in 18 reviews)
- "My colleagues are great & fun" (in 16 reviews)
- "poor management they treat their crew like children they just keep on pushing them without any outcome." (in 71 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes processes are not clear" (in 22 reviews)
- "Blame culture which forces people to be 'yes' people and has led to a toxic work place environment" (in 20 reviews)
- "Very stressful, in regular working hours" (in 20 reviews)
- "No job security and no guarantee" (in 17 reviews)
- 1.08 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsMumbai
Good Pay as compared to other airlines
Suffocating culture, only diversity is in race and that too racism persists depending on what passport you hold
Etihad Airways Reviews FAQs
Etihad Airways has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,348 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Etihad Airways to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Etihad Airways employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Etihad Airways 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.