Eventbrite Client Services Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Feb 17, 2016

3.1
Eventbrite CEO Julia Hartz
Julia Hartz

"Customer Service Team Review"

Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have the ability to work from home but the office is also really great. My co-workers are the best and the team leads are amazing as well. I love the values of the company and feel that executive leadership has a great strategy and genuinely care about the employees. The benefits can't be beat! This makes me want to bring my best to work every day.

Cons

Upper management in customer service lacks good communication and they are very reactive. They make a lot of changes with little thought to how it affects the team or their morale. Sometimes, they'll make a big change then take our feedback and backtrack on the change instead of bringing us into the picture earlier on which could avoid a lot of issues. When the office opened there was a lot of talk about never... becoming a call center and about career growth. We've definitely moved more toward a call center mentality though. The value of work-life balance doesn't seem to be a priority anymore unfortunately.

Advice to Management

There are some tough changes that are bound to come our way but the team is great enough to be on board with the right leadership. Show greater faith in your team and and communicate changes clearly and honestly. Stick to the core values that brought us here and don't sacrifice the amazing team you've built for the sake of quick results.

Eventbrite2016-02-18
  2. "Great Place To Work"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, awesome perks & benefits, good training

Cons

Office not large enough to hold employees. Working from home is great but I'd like a little more flexibility.

Advice to Management

We are in a new office so there was some question as to who are managers were in the beginning. It would have been nice to have had the manager walk with us through training.

Eventbrite2014-08-27
  3. "So thankful for the opportunity to work at Eventbrite!"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

-High value placed on giving feedback -Great culture of personal and team growth and improvement -Employees feel valued -Office has a fun, friendly culture and employees hang out a lot after work -Great communication across all offices -Thorough training

Cons

-It's a fast growing company, so salaries haven't quite caught up to the growth yet, but that's true of most successful startups

Eventbrite2014-08-15
  4. "So Happy To Be On The Briteside!"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Eventbrite is the first company I have worked for that really cares about employee moral & well-being. Every day I am learning something new and always know that If I need help I can pretty much ask anyone without feeling like I am taking up too much of their time. You get the days off that you want, pick the shifts that you want to work, and get to work with awesome people!

Cons

No complaints at this time

Eventbrite2014-08-16
  5. "Eventbrite is definitely a great place to work"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits are amazing, the training is world class, and above all the environment is conducive to growing while being yourself

Cons

Too many people with too many ways to do things results in people trying to correct you because you aren't doing it their way even though your way is also correct and works well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I've never worked any place this incredible.

Eventbrite2014-08-16