Excyl Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Excyl Reviews

Updated 26 Nov 2019

4.8
Excyl President & CEO Raja Narreddy (no image)
Raja Narreddy
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Software Engineer/Developer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Excyl

Pros

Quantum Infotech is not only helpful in starting the career but also a great place to build a successful career. They are always available for the employees to progress further. I am extremely happy to be working for them.

Cons

No disappointing experiences till now

Excyl2015-11-06
  2. "Good Company to work with!"

Current Employee - Senior IT Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Excyl full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If it was not for Quantum Infotech Inc, I don't know where I would be today. Thanks to Quantum & all the staff & management. My experience has been good only and I don't expect it to be otherwise in comming years as well! I have been working with the company since 2009. They have stayed with me all through these years both thick and thin. And, I am so grateful for that! So, I will recommend to anyone who is out there thinking to themselves - I need a good company to work with. Please go ahead give them a call and talk with them.

Cons

Should start processing New H1Bs again.

Advice to Management

Expand client base by thinking outside of the box. Should start attracting more consultants including H1B (old & new). Also, would like to see more IT related trainings - seminars or any new techonologies.

Excyl2015-10-30
  3. "Perfect organization to work with!!"

Current Employee - MS CRM Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Excyl full-time for less than a year

Pros

I found very transparent in anything while dealing with me for the job opportunities. Officials of Quantum are very straight forward and friendly attitudes. I believe that I have been provided with one of the best benefits in today's market.

Cons

I have not seen anything that I can add here so far

Advice to Management

Would love to see employee's portal where all can connect in one forum.

Excyl2015-09-02
  4. "A Distinguished Bright & Shiny Star"

Senior ETL Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Excyl

Pros

There are a number of IT staffing & consulting companies around, but Quantum is a distinguished bright shiny star, at par and one of the Best company to work for according to my experience. They are very focused on providing innovative and efficient technologies and solutions to help customers succeed in their business goals. They also provides great growth opportunities for their employees/consultants. I worked for them in the US for one of their top client and never had any issues of any sort from the management or colleagues. In middle of my assignment, I got some family emergency and so I had to move back to Canada with family. I feel very sad to have left Quantum as they had been the best company ever that I worked for in the US (if I compare to all other consultant companies out there). I must admit - I am a fan of Quantum's transparency, fair dealing and its policies of going above and beyond for employee and client needs. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Cons

None. And I must repeat here.. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing great job already..Keep up the good work. Maybe look for more global options like expanding business to Canada as there are growth opportunities in Canadian IT markets as well these days.

Excyl2015-07-31
  5. "Great company to be part of"

I have been working at Excyl full-time

Pros

Friendly staff Good support from staff

Cons

I don't see any as of now

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Excyl2015-06-18
  6. "Wonderful Company to be In"

Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Excyl full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a consulting company they are very proactive and upfront about their dealings with me. There is no two way about them. This is a very important quality in today's consulting market. Their benefits are competitive. In my short association with them I have been completely surprised by their positive professional behavior.

Cons

I am new here. I have no complains so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work !

Excyl2015-06-18
  7. "Great place to work!"

Middleware Engineer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Excyl

Pros

People with good attitudes Very professional Hard hard is always rewarded

Cons

None actually! Great people to work with.

Excyl2015-06-17
  8. "Innovative, Efficient, and Actuating Company, Fantastic Opportunities"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Excyl full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Quantum is fully focused on providing innovative and efficient technologies and solutions to help customers succeed in their business goals. - Quantum provides substantial and sustainable growth opportunities for capable employees. - The company goes above and beyond in taking care of their employees in their professional development and particular needs, work-life balance, and all other areas that matter to an employee. Compared to all other companies I worked for in the past, Quantum is by far the best in addressing and assisting me in pursuing my goals as an employee.

Cons

None. I enjoy working for Quantum, and I love working with the folks from the company.

Advice to Management

Rock on, Raj and co.!

Excyl2015-06-16
  9. "Great company to work for"

Product Design Engineer

I have been working at Excyl

Pros

I have been with Quantum Infotech since 2013. HR department is phenomenal in helping out employees for any questions and quick to respond to resolve issues if any.

Cons

So far so good...!!! No issues what so ever.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good Work! Would be nice to have an employee portal with login for each employee and communicate thru portal. All the best and continue growing business across all domains and employing more.

Excyl2015-06-14
  10. "Very Good Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Developer/Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Excyl full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Quantum Infotech since 2014. I would specially like to mention HR and Finance department, they have been quick to resolve issues if any. Management maintains close relationship with employees and are approachable

Cons

No bad experience so far

Advice to Management

Keep up the good Work! Invest more on Employee Trainings on latest technologies!

Excyl2015-06-13