Excyl Senior ETL Developer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Excyl Senior ETL Developer Reviews

Updated 25 Sep 2016

4.5
Excyl President & CEO Raja Narreddy (no image)
Raja Narreddy
  1. "Good company to work with. ."

Current Employee - Senior ETL Developer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Excyl full-time for less than a year

Pros

They do what they say ...! Management and HR team with you and are available whenever needed. They give you all the help and support you needed in all the times

Cons

I just started with it and will update you if I see anything. So far everything went fine...and I don't expect to see one

Advice to Management

Would be nice to have a bi-weekly instead of a monthly pay check

Excyl2016-09-25
  2. "A Distinguished Bright & Shiny Star"

Senior ETL Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Excyl

Pros

There are a number of IT staffing & consulting companies around, but Quantum is a distinguished bright shiny star, at par and one of the Best company to work for according to my experience. They are very focused on providing innovative and efficient technologies and solutions to help customers succeed in their business goals. They also provides great growth opportunities for their employees/consultants. I worked for them in the US for one of their top client and never had any issues of any sort from the management or colleagues. In middle of my assignment, I got some family emergency and so I had to move back to Canada with family. I feel very sad to have left Quantum as they had been the best company ever that I worked for in the US (if I compare to all other consultant companies out there). I must admit - I am a fan of Quantum's transparency, fair dealing and its policies of going above and beyond for employee and client needs. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Cons

None. And I must repeat here.. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing great job already..Keep up the good work. Maybe look for more global options like expanding business to Canada as there are growth opportunities in Canadian IT markets as well these days.

Excyl2015-07-31