Excyl Senior ETL Developer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Excyl Senior ETL Developer Reviews

Found 2 reviews

4.5
Raja Narreddy
  1. "Good company to work with. ."

Current Employee - Senior ETL Developer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Excyl full-time for more than a year

Pros

They do what they say ...! Management and HR team with you and are available whenever needed. They give you all the help and support you needed in all the times

Cons

I just started with it and will update you if I see anything. So far everything went fine...and I don't expect to see one

Advice to Management

Would be nice to have a bi-weekly instead of a monthly pay check

Excyl2016-09-25
  2. "A Distinguished Bright & Shiny Star"

Former Employee - Senior ETL Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Excyl

Pros

There are a number of IT staffing & consulting companies around, but Quantum is a distinguished bright shiny star, at par and one of the Best company to work for according to my experience. They are very focused on providing innovative and efficient technologies and solutions to help customers succeed in their business goals. They also provides great growth opportunities for their employees/consultants. I worked for them...

Cons

None. And I must repeat here.. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing great job already..Keep up the good work. Maybe look for more global options like expanding business to Canada as there are growth opportunities in Canadian IT markets as well these days.

Excyl2015-07-31

Excyl Response

October 14, 2015COO

Thank you. We are working hard to keep our commitments. Right now our focus is getting more end customers. We are hiring two sales executives in US

Found 2 reviews