FarHeap Solutions, Inc. Reviews

Updated 15 Nov 2019

FarHeap Solutions, Inc. President          Brett N Heap (no image)
Brett N Heap
  1. "Great company with great opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Kiev

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work for the company at full time remotely. The company has a healthy atmosphere with excellent career prospects. I like the management of the company, a clear statement of tasks, well-organized processes in the company. The founder of the company knows what is necessary, is well-versed in many aspects of activity. The company motivates to work, because according to the results of work you can quickly grow up your career - which I am a good motivation. At the moment I am glad that I am an employee of this company

Cons

I can’t say that there are some downsides. Just work and your work will be adequately paid. If you need a vacation, this is not a problem; there are no problems with sick leave either. Salary is always paid on time

2. "Strong Company developing great SW solutions and growing its business fast"

Current Employee - Software Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are looking for interesting job, great goals to reach, plan to learn and develop not only your tech skills, but your personal strength too - this is a right place. You will be given enough space to work out tasks implementation, create ideas and be a problem-solving key for your project. We have great teams of devs here and it is really a pleasure for me to work in such a big company with such intelligent and talented people. The company spreads worldwide and I can communicate with people from different countries which is fantastic! There are many projects and tasks never end. It is not super easy to get all company benefits and trust, but if you do your best and show your dedication to the common goal and company business - it opens doors for you. It has become a second family for me and I'm glad to feel comfortable at my job, where each of us spends a big part of life.

Cons

The company is so huge that it is hard to get full understanding of its structure fast. Especially when you need to contact someone from another project in a different location. The HR department is in the process of its establishment and some admin things take time. I hope it will change soon. A lot of projects and product ideas being under development simultaneously. Sometimes one team has to work on several ideas and deadlines may fall together.

Continue reading

"Nice team, interesting projects"

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team of professionals, interesting international projects, up-to-date technologies, multiple tasks. I am enjoying being a part of this company, learning new tools and trends in IT in the printing industry internationally.

Cons

I do not have any problem, so happy to be a part of Farheap world

"Seventh Circle of Hell"

1.0

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc.

Pros

The paycheck clears. So there is that.

Cons

Horrible owner who visualizes himself as Steve Jobs but is really more like a used car salesman.the turnover rate here is unlike anything I have ever seen. It's a constant state of misery. Management is again asking workers to post positive reviews because they need people but cant get them.

"Good company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

International company. Use of various IT solutions.

Cons

Staff turnover. Underdevelopment of IT processes

"Highly advanced technology company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

CEO always comes up with ideas to improve workflow processes for various software projects. Positive work environment and ability to work with people in different countries. They have some great engineers here.

Cons

Short deadlines! Feels like there is just not enough time to complete projects. If you are not a multitasker you won’t survive. High-paced work environment.

"Nice job for our city"

4.0

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Interesting and complex projects, smart and young people around

Cons

No changes in salaries for years

"Hot off the presses! This place is the bomb."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are professional, you will be treated in the same manner. You will have your opinion heard and valued. If you participate and make yourself available for teambuilding, you will excel. Naysayers of this company are following personal agendas that don't belong on sites such as this.

Cons

I haven't discovered a con yet but if anything it would be the inability to find and hire competent people who are forward-thinking and inspired. But we search!

Continue reading
  9. "Making progress every day"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I like the company I work for. The people are not perfect, but they like to help one another succeed. We used to have problems with a guy who would curse at his staff for no reason. He has been replaced by a woman who cares about everyone and tries hard to train people so they can do well. I look around and see that my co-workers look like America. I have worked in companies before where that isn't the case, and I like the feeling here where you get promotions or pay raises based on what you accomplish, not what you look like. This is also an optimistic place to work. It moves at a really fast pace, and the stress of that fast pace can get to some people. But since I like cutting edge work and feeling like what I am doing is important, I have learned to tolerate the stress and the fast pace. When I say "optimistic", I mean there is a feeling that everything is possible and nothing is impossible. Even when the company hits bumps in the road, everyone I work with takes it as a challenge to do better. People at this company just don't give up. I have read some of the things posted here and do not understand the venom. I can only think that the hateful messages were written by the small group of people that tried to destroy the company a little over a year ago. They did not do so, and when they left, this became a happier place to work. I hope that people who are looking for good jobs will understand what happens when bitter ex-employees dominate on Glassdoor and the people like me who just work hard don't think about writing here. Also, it is fun being in a high-tech environment where we get to learn new things. I feel like I am five years ahead of my industry peers who work for other companies.

Cons

The company does not always think about posting its openings where current employees can see them and apply for jobs within the organization. So even though some of my friends have gotten promotions, I think it would be good if there was a way for all of us to know what jobs are available, and get first dibs on them. Also communication can sometimes be tricky. You have to be persistent until you get answers.

Continue reading

"Could not be worse if they tried"

1.0

I worked at FarHeap Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros

There was a great department that seemed skilled enough to launch many initiatives. The business was interesting and seemed like there was room for growth. The coworkers were much more tolerable than any management.

Cons

It seems like there is almost no end to the downsides. If I had to quickly itemize the worst: - No trust in employees - No culture that promotes good behavior, but instead promotes paranoia - A big brother system that tracks "stolen time" from the company - The complete lack of benefits - Constant bickering between departments or personalities that have a negative effect on productivity - A CEO who everyone universally hated, despite a few key Yes Men who feed his ego - A business that had no good ethical stance on QA or social media - A general malaise that couldn't be shook, no matter the layoffs, hires, new projects, or any other activity This place isn't somewhere you want to stay. In fact, they will sell you the moon and stars, but you will quickly see that they are quickly importing their workforce or completely removing them. Then, when they see an obvious drop in satisfaction, they will backpedal. There is simultaneously a draconian leadership while also not being committed to any direction. I would not count them among places that value workers or good work. Just extracting money from whatever is left.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 English Reviews