What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and get a raise every 3 months for a year till you cap out" (in 413 reviews)
- "Good benefits and I like the team I work with." (in 262 reviews)
- "good people and get to move and talk all day" (in 64 reviews)
- "Money is good ya know" (in 30 reviews)
- "Most coworkers are great people to work with." (in 29 reviews)
- "Poor management from immediate supervisors all the way to even regional overseers in some cases" (in 113 reviews)
- "long hours and spread thin" (in 93 reviews)
- "The supervisors are lazy and make it hard to get motivated to do anything." (in 35 reviews)
- "paced, poor upper management, unheated dock, overnight only hours" (in 32 reviews)
- "No work life balance if your spouse children work or go to school during the day like normal ppl." (in 27 reviews)
Found 2,083 of over 2T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
FedEx Freight Reviews FAQs
FedEx Freight has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,112 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at FedEx Freight to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
73% of FedEx Freight employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FedEx Freight 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.