Found 12,460 of over 15T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Has its ups and downs but good pay and as many hours as u can handle" (in 1682 reviews)
- "benefits are good and hours would be good if complied with" (in 1070 reviews)
- "Great for people who lie physical activity and to stay busy during the work day." (in 542 reviews)
- "It was good money early on until they stopped paying their contractors for oversized packages." (in 234 reviews)
- "Coworkers great and early shifts" (in 208 reviews)
- "Employees come and go frequently due to the difficulty of the job and the poor management." (in 637 reviews)
- "Hours are long and odd" (in 519 reviews)
- "could get a bad manager" (in 395 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care how the job gets done." (in 144 reviews)
- "No work / life balance" (in 142 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW15 May 2023Package HandlerCurrent EmployeeCity of Industry, CA
Great environment, great co workers.
Not enough pay and hours.
FedEx Ground Reviews FAQs
FedEx Ground has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 14,515 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at FedEx Ground to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of FedEx Ground employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FedEx Ground 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.