Found 3,228 of over 3T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits (had to have at least 5 words and that's the only thing that was good)" (in 465 reviews)
- "One thing this company has done right in my experience is hiring some really great people over the years." (in 111 reviews)
- "Great boss and coworkers." (in 67 reviews)
- "Great work environment if you have good co workers." (in 39 reviews)
- "There are many opportunities to socialize and to talk to people about their personal lives as you make wedding invitations or birthday party fliers." (in 34 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you are over worked with no staff to save company money" (in 213 reviews)
- "FedEx Kinko's has poor management and they hold double standards for the management." (in 197 reviews)
- "Don't generally have good managers to work with." (in 123 reviews)
- "I've seen new team members last 48 hours before they quit because they cannot handle the onslaught of information." (in 98 reviews)
- "Bad upper management who treat all stores the same without knowing how they operate and who their customer base is" (in 94 reviews)
FedEx Office Reviews FAQs
FedEx Office has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,269 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at FedEx Office to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
58% of FedEx Office employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FedEx Office 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.