Fidelity Investments Reviews
91% would recommend to a friend
(1749 total reviews)
97% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Fidelity Investments
16 days ago
I am writing this with a lot of depression. I have 4+ years of experience in Devops, cicd, AWS. I am not getting any interview callsCan anyone refer me for an opportunity, My family's financial situation is getting very worse everyday.My brother is taking care of all house holdings where I am unable to give single penny to my parents due to debts. Hope everyone knows how it hurts when you could not afford anything for your parents.Please help . Tata Consultancy Infosys Delloite HCL Technologies Fidelity In
Data Scientists and Analysts
22 days ago
Data Analyst Data Scientist Data Engineer
Actively looking for a senior data science and analytics position. I have an experience of 8 years with a masters. Frequent with python, SQL, Tableau, AWS. The preferable locations are Bangalore and Hyderabad. Primary preference would be banking, insurance and financial services domain or retail but open to other industries as well. Many thanks in advance. 🙏🏻 JPMorgan Chase Citi HSBC Natwest group RBS American Express Barclays Deutsche Bank DBS Bank Bank of America Fidelity Investments Morgan
Got a burning question about Fidelity Investments? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fidelity Investments employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Fidelity offers great benefits and it is rewarding to be able to help customers with their retirement accounts." (in 2325 reviews)
- "They don't want you to work OT so you have a good work life balance working 40 hours a week" (in 1027 reviews)
- "The people are great and they do a lot to make the interns feel included and connected" (in 758 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 665 reviews)
- "The Pay was good compared to the S. Ohio / N. Kentucky area as a whole." (in 558 reviews)
- "Management is bad also the policies not that great" (in 352 reviews)
- "a good manager and a bad one here affects ur motivation to do the same exact thing over and over again" (in 307 reviews)
- "Low salary and not flexible" (in 301 reviews)
- "Long hours and not flexible" (in 104 reviews)
- "Although a female chairman there are not enough women on middle and upper management" (in 96 reviews)
Found 1,749 of over 16T reviews
Updated 26 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.018 Nov 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
1. Good work culture. 2. Impressive technologies 3.Decent benefits 4. Good Work life balance.
Not much on-site opportunity. Promotion beyond 12 years is very rare.
- 5.013 Nov 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
* Amazing people who promote work life balance * Very respectful and safe environment * Opportunities to grow professionally and wrt skills * Company employees are prioritized and taken care of
* Easy-going environement (may not be a con for everyone)
- 5.08 Nov 2023Lead Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
There are many opportunities to explore. Wide investment organization so there is no limit for the learning.
Different management structure so some time that may not support. Not so smooth all the time.
Fidelity Investments Reviews FAQs
Fidelity Investments has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 15,574 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Fidelity Investments to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
91% of Fidelity Investments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fidelity Investments 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.