Found 3,398 of over 4T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good and finding internal promotions is easy to a point (see below)." (in 386 reviews)
- "The pay is good and overtime" (in 211 reviews)
- "Worked with some great people..... trained well unlike other banking institutions I have worked with." (in 170 reviews)
- "Having a regular schedule and work life balance was good" (in 113 reviews)
- "Great flexibility and culture." (in 75 reviews)
- "Management is horrible and not worth it" (in 161 reviews)
- "Upper management is disconnected from the branch level." (in 87 reviews)
- "managers do not get proper training and guidance in operations and risk management." (in 77 reviews)
- "little or no training" (in 73 reviews)
- "Each branch manager gets a 90 day 'grace' period before they have to hit their numbers." (in 21 reviews)
Fifth Third Reviews FAQs
Fifth Third has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 3,561 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Fifth Third to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of Fifth Third employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fifth Third 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.