FinancialForce Business Development Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 7 reviews

4.4
FinancialForce CEO Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen

"Great product, lacks direction"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great energy, the product could be good, but there's not a big enough market

Cons

Leadership hides behind the curtain and is not honest with where the company is at financially. Have been telling us we will IPO or be bought since I started there with no specifics. No path to promotion. Comp is below market average

Advice to Management

Be more transparent with where we are now and where we expect to go.

FinancialForce2019-08-06

"My experience has been positive"

Current Employee - Business Development in Chicago, IL

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The CEO is the main reason I work here; the new sales management team is seasoned and ready to take the company to the next level

Cons

Little bit of a culture change happening but all companies go through it; product dev could be faster; salaries need to be more competitive

Advice to Management

Raise salaries and you'll attract top talent

FinancialForce2016-07-25

FinancialForce Response

August 2, 2016Senior Vice President, Employee Success

Thank you for the feedback. We love our CEO too! The culture change is mostly due to our growth as a company and taking us to the next level. As we keep growing, please keep the comments coming. We can only improve as we grow.

3. "Business Development Representative"

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at FinancialForce for less than a year

Pros

- First hand experience with the out bound sales team - Industry research that is very useful to the sales team - Marketing executive often asks for help with marketing and strategy data

Cons

- Repetitive work (but you can't expect too much from a intern position)

Advice to Management

Good management, business development team works hard

FinancialForce2016-04-14
  4. "Great career prospects"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Harrogate, England

I have been working at FinancialForce for less than a year

Pros

Rapidly growing business. Clear progression route in sales from junior intern through to AE in 2-3 years if you work hard. Great to find an 'American style' tech company in the rolling hills of Yorkshire, no micromanagement and great people, great wages for area.

Cons

Due to growth some areas have been overlooked - initial onboarding process not great if you don't use your own initiative

FinancialForce2015-09-10
  5. "Business Development Intern"

Former Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I worked at FinancialForce for less than a year

Pros

Financialforce.com is a fantastic, high-energy, innovative corporation that treats its employees extremely well. As an intern I was welcomed and treated as a valued member of the team.

Cons

Unfortunately as an intern I was barely paid above minimum wage, but in San Francisco that's still pretty good. I would've appreciated a more structured learning process at the start of my internship but everyone around me was extremely kind and willing to help teach me how to perform daily functions.

Advice to Management

My managers were fantastic and extremely supportive. I have no advice to give to management other than to keep doing what you are doing!

FinancialForce2015-09-19

"Collaborative, fun and fast-paced company"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Extremely dedicated and hard working people. Everyone is focused on contributing to company's hyper-growth without sacrificing a fun, casual office environment.

Cons

Some growing pains with training/management because of hyper-growth but management seems to be addressing many of those issues as they arise.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring and leading by example

FinancialForce2015-02-05

"New - Experienced Sales people are killing it"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Perfect niche selling to Salesforce customers. Companies make large investments in Salesforce and naturally explore ways to extend the platform into the back office. -Marketing does an excellent job with events and generating interest -AEs are experienced and know how to sell and they are more than willing to invest in your development (if you are coming in as a ISR or BDR) -PaaS is is the next wave, Fortune 500...

Cons

Rapid growth means there isn't a lot of places to sit in the office, some people have floating desks or work from home. We are adding more space be it cant come fast enough. The snacks are good but they no longer carry Blue Bottle coffee, we've been reduced to Peet's!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good works, we are in hyper growth and we will have growing pains a head. We need to keep the open communication among departments and remote offices. We really don't want to become an ivory tower type of company, I know this is the CEO's concern so please don't forget as we continue to grow.

FinancialForce2015-01-26