FinancialForce Enterprise Account Executive Reviews

1.7
FinancialForce Chief Executive Officer and President  Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen
0 Rating

"Employees forced to share hotel rooms"

1.0
    Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

* HQ in San Fran * Macbook Pro

Cons

* Redundant Sales training * Unprofessional policies - employees are required to share hotel rooms with a roommate * Excessive amount of time spent on useless cold calling * Sales model is nothing more than being a 3rd party overlay for Salesforce. This no longer is working. * Overhired sales team with small territories * 90% of reps do not make quota * The company has enforced a very rigorous process to get Pre-Sales support * In order to control expenses Accounts Payable routinely denies expense reports in order to avoid payment in a timely manner * Repetitive deal reviews conducted on a constant basis * Impossible to qualify out of bad deals * Not a true ERP enterprise solution outside of a few exceptions. This solution is more targeted toward the SMB market.

Continue reading

FinancialForce Response

December 20, 2016Senior Vice President, Employee Success

Thank you for your feedback. We have been working hard this last year on tightening our sales processes, training, and creating a more disciplined sales organization. This has proven to be successful. Part of our culture also includes sharing hotel rooms at major conferences and large events. Employees always have the option to request their own room in specific circumstances.

"Enterprise Account Executive"

5.0
    Enterprise Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at FinancialForce

Pros

This is a great place to work! The positive energy and the willingness to collaborate for the good of the team and company is the best I've ever experienced

Cons

I have not found any yet. I was excited about the opportunity to work for a small company that is growing rapidly.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews