FinancialForce Implementation Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 4 reviews

5.0
FinancialForce CEO Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen

"An Exciting Place at an Exciting Time"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Opportunities for personal development are endless. If there's something that you would like to learn, no one is stopping you and resources are provided where applicable. Put in the time, prove yourself, and career paths and horizontal changes are welcomed. The folks who are most successful at FinancialForce are the self starters, motivated and hungry personalities who attack problems head on in aim of grasping the true...

Cons

Speaking from the perspective of folks who have product knowledge, we can often be over worked and stretched thin. Lack of formal processes and implementation resources (that are currently being developed) make conversations with clients tough and put extra onus on people who fill that role. Compensation isn't nearly as competitive as it should be to ensure we're retaining the best talents. Top heavy hires have brought...

Advice to Management

Platform trainings need to be more frequent for technical folk. Career paths need to be more transparent for entry level folk. Fight harder to ensure we keep the All-Stars that at one time built this company and ensure compensations are competitive so that all the new All-Stars we've recently hired remain happy.

FinancialForce2016-03-16
  2. "I love my job and the company I work for!"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

A fun and collaborative environment to work in. FinancialForce is focused on investing in their employees, which in turn creates a dedicated employee base. As long as you are a self-starter and a hard worker you will do well at FinancialForce. Positions and recognition are based off merit.

Cons

With any company that is growing so quickly there will be growing pains. If you are not a determined and/or ambitious you will not do well at this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the environment we currently have at FinancialForce and breaking down the walls between departments. I love the culture we have at FinancialForce.

FinancialForce2015-04-17
  3. "A great place to work! Great people, a fresh and exciting environment and products, good pay and benefits."

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at FinancialForce

Pros

The culture is extremely professional and trusting. Management is very flexible and hands off, as long as you get your job done and give back in return.

Cons

It's a very fast growing company and sometimes the pace of growth is a bit difficult to manage.

Advice to Management

More resources are needed for developing processes and documentation

FinancialForce2015-03-19

"Family values with state of the art cloud computing"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great atmosphere led by a management team who really gets that employees have a life outside of work. The company is supportive and committed to individual as well as corporate success. Annual raises are more than fair and bonus plans are achievable. Your choice of Mac or PC and option to work from home/remote.

Cons

Sometimes things change quickly and you have to learn to adapt as quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and communication. Improve a few things each year.

FinancialForce2013-04-06