FinancialForce Reviews

4.1
FinancialForce Chief Executive Officer and President  Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen
Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains as a company as we scale to the next level(in 32 reviews)

• "Currently I cannot spot any disavantages in working on FinancialForce(in 11 reviews)

1. "Great company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at FinancialForce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

PSA & ERP suite built natively on the Salesforce platform Very competent executive leadership team Customer focused CSM, Support, Product Management and Engineering teams FF Products getting better and better

Cons

I do not really have Cons

2. "Great opportunity if you want it, and are willing to put in the work"

Current Employee - Sales Support in Toronto, ON

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Let's put things into perspective. No company is perfect. FinancialForce is as close as it gets. Having been in the technology market for nearly 25 years now, I can confidently tell you FinancialForce offers a solid opportunity to grow in your career. It's a two-way street. What you put in, you get back in many ways. You are rewarded. Yes, from a monetary point of view. But equally as important with a culture, a work environment that genuinely cares about its people. Speak up, be creative and the company listens. The company cares. It’s different. Most company’s only care about the bottom line, not here. They care about you. Collaborative, fair, transparent and trustworthy; you can have a long term career at the company if you want to. Too many people expect too much too soon; again, it’s a two-way street. If you put in the work, you will be rewarded. Excellent support to expand and develop your skill set through hands on experience, formal education and the opportunity to move between departments. Next, the products. Product-wise, the company's solutions are in strong demand in the market. Independent analysts recognize the company’s leading position in the market. Sure there is lots of competition. So what, it's the same everywhere else. The company is successful because it looks beyond the technology and delivers value beyond technology. This is a critical differentiator.

Cons

FinancialForce is no different than others in the technology space. It has its growing pains. Sometimes the workload will cause burnout. Too many people are afraid of hard work and look for the easy road. There’s no easy road in life. So, when work hands us lemons, we make lemonade. It’s reality, it’s life in the tech space. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!

3. COVID-19

"Promising opportunities"

Current Employee - Professional Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

New C-team established over the past years. Huge market and growth opportunities for FF to be on the SF platform - with doled software and solutions for PSA and ERP. Impressed with how they dealt with COVID-19. Keeping everyone safe - and still focusing on the strategy and growing.

Cons

Some disconnects between top management, middle managers and ICs. Company vision/mission not fully understood and well communicated by/to everyone.

4. "Lots of change"

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Marketing team is building up Company seems to be heading the right direction

Cons

Constant change in leadership and management

5. "Great company that should be more transparent"

Current Employee - Anononymous

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

My favorite part of working at FF is the culture - The company's Diversity & Inclusion committee is phenomenal and have the support of the executives to discuss and educate people on topics like the BLM movement and the LGBTQ community which is far beyond what any other company is doing. The PSA product is amazing, we are 100% the leader in this space by a long shot.

Cons

There hasn't been a lot of clarity on what the exit strategy is nor is there any mention of what the plan is - my fear is that there isn't one. It looks like we are in a waiting game with Salesforce rather than gearing up for an IPO. If an IPO is not on the table, why not? What needs to be fixed or changed in order for us to get there? The lack of expectations and vigor to get there is what is missing here.

6. "FinancialForce Review"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Great opportunity to explore ERP on the Salesforce platform

Cons

The normal organisational challenges, growing people, processes etc.

7. "Great time to be at FinancialForce!"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, collaboration, transparency, and leadership team. New leaders are making a positive impact and the future has a great outlook. Every person has the opportunity to make a difference and be recognized.

Cons

Wearing many hats has pros and cons, but if you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, you will appreciate the personal and career growth that comes with it.

8. COVID-19

"Great experience and great company"

Current Employee - Senior Human Resources Business Partner in London, England

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

- great team - people really welcoming and ready to help - the exec team genuinely care about employees, this has been shown throughout the covid pandemic

Cons

- sometimes communication is missed due to crossover in depts/locations and time differences. Only very minor and everyone works had to ensure this doesn't happen frequently.

Continue reading

"Great Company, Great People, Great Leadership, Great Momentum"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great transparency from leadership. People are awesome and respect each other. Amazing benefits and compensation.

Cons

There has been some significant leadership changes and with that comes a variety of different initiatives and perspectives. You need to wear many hats and be agile.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Engineer Team Lead in Granada

I have been working at FinancialForce part-time

Pros

FinancialForce offers a good working atmosphere with transparency and trust as our main values. Besides it is a high tech company that offers a lot of benefits like healthcare, stock options, ... to its employees.

Cons

Currently I cannot spot any disavantages in working on FinancialForce.

Found 260 reviews