FinancialForce Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 230 reviews

3.6
FinancialForce CEO Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen
Pros
  • "FinancialForce offers best in class solutions and amazing work / life balance(in 35 reviews)

• "Work/Life Balance (They understand people have families)(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some growing pains, but all being addressed(in 29 reviews)

• "Salesforce: it can be restrictive, prescriptive and generally frustrating to work on(in 14 reviews)

"Overall great place to work"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Fantastic product line, great culture, inspiring leadership team

Cons

Some growing pains, but all being addressed

FinancialForce2019-03-24

"Good technology"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Leading PSA solution, though a bit overpriced but well regarded in the marketplace with a strong relationship with Salesforce.

Cons

Semi-regular right sizing based on unreasonable financial targets and dysfunctional sales management organization. No real connection to field sales and interest in building a strong team.

FinancialForce2019-03-19

"Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Intentions are right and the leadership team is doing everything to launch this rocketship. Everyone in Sales celebrates your success and are willing to help. Sales enablement is doing everything to help be more efficient and are constantly introducing new tools. Great work/life balance.

Cons

Growing pains. It takes forever to find simple answers which leads to frustration.

Advice to Management

This is a great company with a great potential, the formula WAS right with the right direction but something has changed...its time to figure out what and fix it.

FinancialForce2019-03-07
  4. "Trending Upwards"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Product on the Salesforce platform creates truly unique advantages. New executive leadership team creating the right culture. Product team is world class.

Cons

Growing pains as a company as we scale to the next level.

FinancialForce2019-03-10

"To be frank"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Workspace: a took a while but we now have a great workspace, actually designed to help us collaborate a be productive. People: nothing novel, I guess, but this is my review... I work with some wonderful people, many of whom I consider good friends. In general I feel the rapport and support for each other is pretty good. Senior management: they are listening to feedback and, to varying degrees, actioning and improving...

Cons

Salesforce: it can be restrictive, prescriptive and generally frustrating to work on. Although, I do recognise the benefits and it is improving. Communication: disjointed and lacking at times, plus the Career progression: we're getting there but has been a painful journey to get to the point of structure and visibility. Line managers: simply changing a person's title does not make them a good line manager!

FinancialForce2019-01-31
  6. "On the up!"

Current Employee - Administrative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Great Benefits - Work / Life Balance - Respectful and approachable Exec Staff and impressive Sales leaders! - Positive, fun, energy around the office

Cons

- Standard growing pains, but we seem to be taking action on overcoming recently

Advice to Management

- invest in more culture builders

FinancialForce2019-02-05

"Great place to work"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Smart, hard working people, leadership team has coalesced nicely, deadwood doesn't last long here (thankfully). Good products, employee benefits, snacks and company social events. Onward and upward.

Cons

Can't think of anything out of the ordinary.

Advice to Management

Go public.

FinancialForce2019-01-24

"Product Manager"

I worked at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

- Remote working culture with flexibility and focus on getting the job done. - Good benefits - Volunteer time off each year for charity - Good Engineering talent

Cons

- Constant org structure and leadership changes. Constantly in last year, either execs resigned or let go in last year, and with new leaders, there is a sweep of people and role changes. - Volatility in Sales number quarter over quarter. - Lack of visibility on who gets promoted and career guidance framework.

Advice to Management

- Not a good strategy to Reorg by putting people in role that you know they don't like and will eventually leave . This might save on your severance cost but leaves a very bad taste in any employee who worked hard for your success. - Listen to Sales and Service - they are the one in direct contact with customers and know what market needs. 4 sales and service exec turnover in span of around 1 year says something.

FinancialForce2019-01-04

"Not great"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

There are some really smart and capable people working here

Cons

Due to our multiple geo locations work days tend to get really long. Everything is constantly changing, mostly people and strategies, and it gets exhausting really fast. Our products and the whole industry is really complicated and there are no competitors that have figured it out any better than us so there's no one to benchmark either. Our customers are struggling using our products and we're stuck with old technology...

Advice to Management

Focus on doing one thing well instead of trying to be everything for everyone. Promote from within; the grass is not always greener on the other side.

FinancialForce2019-01-08

"So glad I trusted my gut.. and people I interviewed with and NOT FORMER employees!!"

Current Employee - Salesforce Administrator in Portland, OR

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing FAST and FUN culture... Being an ISV of Salesforce is such a HUGE benefit to have and be a part of a fast boat !! I feel like I can write my own story and either stay on my current team or do something else and be successful there too.. and stay here at Financial Force... which is rare...

Cons

The cons... some will say it does move too fast.. and that you can't slow down... but I love it. There is really no "playbook" here, you have to be a self starter, this is not a place for a wallflower or "wait and see" kind of person.. but not really a con either.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the big logo / Enterprise people you have been but keep the Start-Up feel.. it is great !! and never stop doing the new hire + onboarding process the way it is done. It is Top-Shelf and families need to know they are covered from day 1... that way they can focus on the job.. so cool !!

FinancialForce2018-12-13