FinancialForce Salesforce Administrator Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 3 reviews

5.0
FinancialForce CEO Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen

"So glad I trusted my gut.. and people I interviewed with and NOT FORMER employees!!"

Current Employee - Salesforce Administrator in Portland, OR

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing FAST and FUN culture... Being an ISV of Salesforce is such a HUGE benefit to have and be a part of a fast boat !! I feel like I can write my own story and either stay on my current team or do something else and be successful there too.. and stay here at Financial Force... which is rare...

Cons

The cons... some will say it does move too fast.. and that you can't slow down... but I love it. There is really no "playbook" here, you have to be a self starter, this is not a place for a wallflower or "wait and see" kind of person.. but not really a con either.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the big logo / Enterprise people you have been but keep the Start-Up feel.. it is great !! and never stop doing the new hire + onboarding process the way it is done. It is Top-Shelf and families need to know they are covered from day 1... that way they can focus on the job.. so cool !!

FinancialForce2018-12-13

"Excellent. Especially work-life balance."

Former Employee - Salesforce Administrator in San Francisco, CA

I worked at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

FinancialForce not only has an awesome product, lots of great perks, benefits, etc, but above all, treats their employees like human beings.

Cons

Hyper-growth can have challenges, such as wearing multiple hats, feeling like you're playing catch up all the time, and cleaning up a mess someone else left for you from a previous employment or role change. Not for the faint of heart.

FinancialForce2015-11-10

"So happy I joined!"

Current Employee - Salesforce Administrator in Manchester, NH

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO is down-to-earth, knows what employees really value, and communicates often. Flat organization structure - open communication, everyone works together Employees are hired thoughtfully and therefore very knowledgeable Onboarding is excellent - management really takes the time to do it right! Employees are really involved with and believe in the company Quarterly community service day - "FinancialForce4Good" Salary...

Cons

401K plan could be better

Advice to Management

Induction meetings are helpful, personal, and provide just the right amount of information for new hires - it is so nice FF takes the time to do these! I previously worked for a top insurance company with a very old, traditional way of doing things (thousands of emails, deep hierarchy, etc.). FinancialForce.com is everything my previous employer is not - please keep it going!

FinancialForce2015-05-20

FinancialForce Response

August 4, 2015Vice President, Employee Success

Thank you for your feedback. As we look to provide competitive benefits, we will be looking into how we can offer a more competitive 401(k) plan in the future.

Found 3 reviews