FinancialForce Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 2 reviews

2.4
FinancialForce CEO Tod Nielsen
Tod Nielsen

"Lack of leadership, lack of focus"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work hours are sane and accommodating.

Cons

Totally incompetent upper management. Major problems with communication between offices. Low pay and not great benefits. If you're an engineer, stay far away from this company.

FinancialForce2016-03-25

FinancialForce Response

April 1, 2016Senior Vice President, Employee Success

Thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback seriously and look to constantly improve. I would love to speak to you more about your concerns if you're open to that.

"Best Salesforce ISV in the world from both a product and team perspective"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing work-life balance, benefits, and holiday policy. The senior leadership is transparent about the growth and plans for the entire company. The development team is one of the best in the world in the Salesforce field, pushing the technical boundaries of what is possible and giving back to the community through open source work.

Cons

Growing so fast comes with a few negatives. It can be easy to feel like you are being put on the back-burner, but it just requires you to step up and make sure you get the information you need.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work growing us, but remember to keep interacting with the current team you already have. In my mind, flat organizations tend to work really well.

FinancialForce2014-10-29