What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management with personal vendettas" (in 14 reviews)
- "With some of the worst direct and upper management in our specific team, even managing and excelling in numerous projects and administration tasks, there was no avenue toward advancement." (in 8 reviews)
- "Senior management doesn't know how to lead." (in 4 reviews)
- "Not as much work from home as I would like." (in 3 reviews)
- "Make you work harder for a low pay." (in 3 reviews)
Found 110 of over 113 reviews
Updated 21 Feb 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.021 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Very much a "local, small company" vibe....kind of a everyone knows everyone's name kind of a place.
Still have some development to do re: certain processes (i.e. recruiting, benefits, etc...)
- 1.011 Jan 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Leaving the organization as the leadership was horrific.
Should have left after the first couple of weeks. Leadership across the board preferred to play games within the organization to the detriment of all! The Leadership allowing the abusive nature of people and games to be played was shocking.1
FirstCare Health Plans Reviews FAQs
FirstCare Health Plans has an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5, based on over 113 reviews left anonymously by employees. 38% of employees would recommend working at FirstCare Health Plans to a friend and 25% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
38% of FirstCare Health Plans employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FirstCare Health Plans 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.