- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
Found 377 of over 407 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Have been laid of twice in last 6 months.. First one because company getting acquired(Start Up)... Now the project what they had hired is not getting started(Publicis Sapient), so they decided to lay off.. Feeling miserable in life... Because of the same multiple short tenures... Not getting what is way ahead.. Feels like depression and anxiety is getting worse day by day.. Need advice from all.. Tata Consultancy Infosys Accenture IBM Amazon Deloitte EY Wipro
Senior Python Engineer
My company is releasing me early my official notice period is 3 months, I put my resignation in mid Nov and now they are telling that they will release me on 12 Dec. What can I do, also they didn't asked me whether i want early release or not. Also they are using my accumulated 15 EL to reduce my notice period without my consent. 🙁
Hi, my work laptop is a great one and it has some nice specs.But as usual,it has restrictions not allowing me to install softwares or connect harddrives.I want to install a software which is very resource heavy.The software is a paid one and I am ready to pay for the licence.But company IT does not allow to install software with personal licence in work pc.Is there any workaround? My personal laptop won't support the software
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Nov 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing work-life balance, new technologies to learn, very good compensation. Overall amazing.
No cons as of now.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★21 Nov 2022 - Process Associate, Quality AnqylistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great place to be at
work can be a bit too much
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Sep 2022 - Software Engineer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture Good work-life balance Decent perks
Low compensation for roles. Nothing elseContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★2 Sep 2022 - Member Of Technical Staff in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance Lots of learning opportunities Salary hike is always on 2 digit Great place to work for Rockstar CEO
I didn't find any cons.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★25 Aug 2022 - Member Of Technical Staff in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-> Work life balance -> Good compensation -> Work on latest technologies
I cant think of any negatives.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★19 Jul 2022 - Audit AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment for working. Work-life balance. Opportunity for growth in career.
Haven't experienced any so far.
Thank you for your feedback - happy to hear you feel we're creating an positive environment!
- Former Employee★★★★★11 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you are in Revenera organization, you are in good place. If most of your reporting hierarchy is in europe/US, you are good Work life balance employee trust
beware of some technical/engineering directors who are there for ages (came in flexera as some merger/takeover), some of them will create rotten env like service based and micro management
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★26 May 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Work life balance Get to learn lot of new technologies less politics
Promotion is rare Facilities are not much No daily travel arrangement
Thank you for sharing your feedback. As announced, we are planning a new modern office for our Bangalore team to open at the end of the year. We also promote hundreds of employees every year, and we share those statistics broadly.
- Current Employee★★★★★17 May 2022 - Senior QA EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
cool environment good scope in technology
none i can think off
Thank you for sharing your input.
- Current Employee★★★★★10 May 2022 - Senior Product ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Many Opportunities at this company
Teams capacity is a bit low
Thank you - if you feel the capacity is low, please share with your manager.
Flexera Reviews FAQs
Flexera has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 407 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Flexera to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
81% of Flexera employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Flexera 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.