Foley Reviews

Found 131 of over 132 reviews

4.2
Foley CEO Joel L. Sitak
Joel L. Sitak
Pros
  • "Work Environment is great, everyone is friendly and accommodating,(in 16 reviews)

• "My colleagues at Foley are really what make this a great place(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Say they are a growing company but the only department that grows is sales(in 5 reviews)

• "Sweat shop work environment- low pay(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great place to work and grow your career

Apr 28, 2021 - Business Development Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture. Room for Growth. Positive atmosphere. Great People with the same goals, which is to win as a team. Strong Leadership

Cons

None, keep leading us to success

1 person found this review helpful

HR Assistant

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're having a positive experience in your career with Foley. We're also looking forward to the next chapter and continued growth of our company.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good Company, Could Use Improvement

Sep 4, 2021 - Customer Success Coordinator in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Employees are very friendly and easy going, management does not micromanage. -Easy to move up within the company if you show a bit of drive and initiative. -Provides great work from home equipment, most jobs can be done from home and they plan to keep many employees remote for the foreseeable future.

Cons

-Training is a challenge, they could use a more formal training structure and training staff, versus relying on already busy employees. -It can be difficult to forge relationships with co-workers working remotely, this could be a pro or a con. -There is room for improvement with communication cross departmentally.

HR & Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your career with us. Training is something we are currently working on improving, particularly in our customer service and customer success teams. We have received similar feedback from other employees, so we are doing our best to alter our strategies to better prepare each individual for success. We are also working on improving cross-departmental communication with our new rollout of Monday.com. This platform allows employees to see exactly what each team is working on to increase transparency and provide insight into every aspect of the business. We hope that you find these changes helpful, and look forward to a long career with you at Foley!

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 20, 2021 - Compliance Consultant in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy going environment, fun and relaxed

Cons

Too demanding to meet quota

HR & Recruiting Specialist

We’re sorry to hear about your frustrations on our sales floor. Sales is certainly not an easy job, and we recognize that it’s not well suited for everyone. However, by providing our reps with leads (something not common in the sales world) and setting reasonable goals, we do try to provide every rep with the support they need to grow. This support also means that we act quickly when lead volume drops or other issues arise – brainstorming possible resolutions and implementing changes quickly to ensure our sales team doesn’t suffer as a result. If you’re struggling to meet quota, we encourage you to reach out to your sales supervisor for additional training or support. Our goal is to help you succeed – and build a lucrative and rewarding career with us. We’ll do whatever we can to assist you in that journey.

4. 4.0

good job

Aug 2, 2021 - Compliance Specialist in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

laid back setting not much pressure easy to learn friendly people make good money if you hit quota every month

Cons

if you do not sell every day you get kicked out of inbound calls makes it much harder to get a sale making it much harder to hit quota causing you to make less money

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company Review

Jun 7, 2021 - Compliance Representative in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job offers flexibility in scheduling.

Cons

The departments are unorganized and supervisors micromanage everything.

HR & Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Foley. We’re pleased to hear that we’ve been able to provide you with a work schedule that meets your needs. Work-life balance is very important to us at Foley, and we aim to provide all employees with the opportunity to have a rewarding career with us while still meeting their family, school, or other personal obligations. We are sorry to hear that you’re dissatisfied with the current organization and management of your department, however. If you are having a difficult time succeeding and feel that changes need to be made, we do encourage you to reach out to a member of Human Resources, as well as any member of our senior leadership team. We are here to help you succeed and want to ensure that you have the support in place to build a rewarding career with us.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent teamwork and communication

May 4, 2021 - Enterprise Solution Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great hiring process and hiring team. Looking forward to many years at Foley Carrier Services.

Cons

None that I can think of. Excellent company.

HR Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience in both your Foley career and our hiring process. We look forward to many more years with you as well!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Loved it so much, I came back!

Apr 28, 2021 - Compliance Specialist in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, hires from within, helps when you're not meeting quota instead of just firing you for not bringing in money.

Cons

There can be so much to learn, but between the training and the helpful management and coworkers, you have plenty of resources to reach out to and ask for help!

HR Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience in your career here - twice! It's our dedicated employees who make us so successful and we are grateful for your contributions.

8. 5.0

Good job

Apr 4, 2021 - Compliance Analyst in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment good job would recommend for other

Cons

None love the place! Great place

HR Assistant

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you're having a positive experience in your career with Foley.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Feb 15, 2021 - Human Resources Assistant in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent coworkers and management. The company really cares about its employees and makes sure everyone's voice is heard. There's a good work-life balance and management is always looking to improve.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Foley Response

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you're enjoying your career with Foley. Creating a positive workplace culture that both enables our employees to make a comfortable living, as well as provides them with the flexibility they need to manage their other responsibilities is important to us - and is the reason why so many have chosen to grow their careers at Foley.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good place

Feb 23, 2021 - Account Manager in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and inviting. You can make money

Cons

No much, everything was good

Foley Response

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your career with Foley.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews