Four Seasons Health Care Reviews

Updated 12 Jun 2021

3.8
Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson
Jeremy Richardson
Pros
  • "Some lovely residents which I miss(in 10 reviews)

• "Staff are friendly , work well as a team & I enjoy spending time with residents(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Poor carers are training new staff - which yields poor standards of care(in 16 reviews)

• "Poor management, it’s about who you know not what you know(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

Health

12 Jun 2021 - Registered Nurse in Blyth, North East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive efforts from managers and staff

Cons

Poor staffing in care homes

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Supported, heard and involved

20 Apr 2021 - Care Home Manager in Wellingborough, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are listened to, your opinion counts and matters, you are taken seriously.. I find the support from the regional team is consistent, they are always by our side and the leadership team care about every employee and resident in our care. It is with pride I am a Home Manger for Four Seasons, an exceptional team.

Cons

I don't have a con as such it's been a tough time this past year for all. The constant reminder from the leadership team that we are here together all working toward brighter days has been and continues to be priceless.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. Have a fantastic day!

3. 4.0

Rating f my work place

25 May 2021 - Carer in Thames Ditton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are helpful and the management is good

Cons

There is no program to help the carer to become a nure or a senior nurses.

4. 5.0

21 Apr 2021 - Deputy Manager in Barton upon Humber, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked within four seasons since December 2020. Since this time I have had many opportunities to expand my skills and knowledge which four seasons have offered to me, also supported me to complete. Not only the staff at the home I work at have supported me, but the external staff have been there to support and guide me to become who I am today. There are so many additional benefits offered to you as an employee of four seasons to reward you for your hard work and dedication. I hope to have a long service with four seasons

Cons

Face to face interview opportunity

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience at our care home was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised.

5. 4.0

Good Company to work for

14 May 2021 - Staff Nurse (RN) in Dunbar, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly and Caring Staff, Supportive Team Environment, Excellent Continuing Professional Development

Cons

Took a long time from interview to induction to starting in the home.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for letting us know how we are doing our Care Home. The care and wellbeing of every resident is our number one priority and it is rewarding to have such positive feedback about how we are doing.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging and rewarding

13 Apr 2021 - Care Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work ethic combined with generally friendly staff make the place good to work in. There's lots of training available for those wanting to further a career in care and if your needing employment they're always recruiting care assistants at multiple homes. Largely with any health care system their is an over abundance of clients with care needs and posts available for those wanting to do something challenging and rewarding. Often stayed back voluntary to spend time with clients needing support.

Cons

If I'm honest the processing of daily notes and updating of files involving added administration to care roles where a lot of unnecessary overlapping of paperwork occurs is an issue. And visible with an over spill of boxes and filing systems with notes in every office. In my opinion this limits quality of service provision against quantity by which I mean the added time spent filling in paperwork takes away time spent with those in care in most cases. Each patient can become in affect a product of service lacking emotional support in favour of ensuring administration elements are focused on. The company needs a massive drive towards modernization so that service provision and quality isn't directly affected. Such things as handheld IT equipment should be employed with integration of all systems and processes on said devices. Covering all areas from work allocations to observations, personal hygiene nutrition, wellbeing, medicine and behavior etc. So that the information is all in one place and directly available in each patients profile and care plan allowing superior tracking efficiency viewable statistics transferable data from profile. The man hours saved and the improvement of service provision would benefit both staff and client. Other issues no staff are trained in personal protection or conflict response and resolution with some clients having violent behavior and past histories of abuse drug or alcohol issues. This should be a mandatory element to protect both staff and patient so neither is harmed and should be taken up by the health executive board with consideration of trend and statistics reflecting higher numbers of health care services being assaulted physically and or sexually. This is hard work boys and girls it isn't as highly paid as it should be if we were to compare the focus of ridiculous youth tunnel vision fixated on football salaries, but it has its rewards if you value caring for people in need and enjoy supporting those from the community.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience one of our Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. We always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and value what you say above. Thank you once again.

7. 5.0

Suitable

22 May 2021 - Personal Assistant (Carer) in Bournemouth, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very next to my adress

Cons

Nothing at moment it´s to early

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

My opinion

24 May 2021 - Care Assistance
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice and friendly working environment for the new staffs

Cons

I did not find any till

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work at

19 May 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, good progression and recognition

Cons

Takes a while for changes to be implemented

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience of working at Four Seasons Heath Care Group was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised. Thank you again and have a great day.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good to work for

13 May 2021 - Maintenance Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours flexible and very fair

Cons

Not many in fact I have no complaints

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents - your efforts are greatly appreciated and recognised.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 329 Reviews