Frank Recruitment Group Reviews

3.5
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"No other company I would rather work for."

Current Employee - L & D Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A company that sticks to its promises in terms of a rewarding career. A great place to work you way up the ladder. One of the best work environments I have ever experienced. Managers who want the best for you, they only succeed if you do! Supportive management both professionally and personally. A company that demonstrates flexibility with the times and handled the Covid-19 situation admirably. They work hard to provide a work place that respects diversity and promotes equality.

Cons

Well - you can't have a 'work hard play hard' environment if you don't want to work hard.

August 6, 2020Employee Engagement Director

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us, its great to hear that your enjoying being part of the FRG family. I also really appreciate you sharing your thoughts our reaction to the Covid-19 pandemic, I will be sure to pass this onto our senior leadership team. We are hugely proud of our employees and the work ethic that they have demonstrated during this incredibly tough period. If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can Go Beyond and make FRG even better please reach out to me directly at g.casas@frankgroup.com In the meantime stay safe, take care and hopefully with lockdown starting to ease we will be able to welcome you back to our Phoenix office shortly.

2. "Happy"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Awesome working here n there it's fun

Cons

Frank is the best place to work and it boosts ur level of service and the girl who is the best

December 24, 2020Employee Engagement Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

3. "Good Money For Hard Work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Fun office culture and good friends

Cons

Burn you out and very KPI focused

4. "PR wasn’t bad"

Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group part-time

Pros

Great pay and Great hours

Cons

Other employees were always getting involved in personal business

5. COVID-19

"Adapting very well after a tough time for the industry."

Current Employee - Associate Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Great training Progression Like-minded people Strong leaders

Cons

Still fully remote post covid

January 20, 2021Employee Engagement Director

Thanks for sharing your feedback on FRG, we always appreciate hearing from current employees on how we can make FRG an even better place to work. I will be contacting Rowan O’Grady to ensure that he runs through the post Covid remote working plans with all employees in his next town hall. In the meantime, I am wishing you every success with your FRG journey.

6. COVID-19

"Fast Paced, Fun Work Environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Great Management from Joe Kenney Meritocratic structure - if you work hard and focus your efforts in the right areas, tangible success comes hand over fist

Cons

Working from home per COVID restrictions - we do our best as a team in the office, being able to share ideas and support others as a cohesive business unit. Being in the office is great!

January 20, 2021Employee Engagement Director

We are always grateful to receive feedback from both current and past employees, our top priority is to make FRG a great place to work so I appreciate the time you have taken to leave this review on our Denver office. I agree being in the office is great, I miss it too! Being able to share ideas, celebrate success and socialize is something I know a lot of us miss at the moment, we have all had to adapt very quickly to a new way of working and it can be extremely hard working from home. I encourage you to take regular breaks, disconnect on Wellbeing Wednesday and be kind to yourself.

7. "Hard work pays off"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great training program. A lot of money can be made if you put the work in. Great people.

Cons

If you’re not willing to put in hard work, this won’t be the job for you. A lot of changes are made frequently due to turnover rate, but that’s the recruitment industry.

January 13, 2021Employee Engagement Director

We are thrilled to hear you have benefitted from our training program and enjoy our company culture! Recruitment can be hard work but you are a true example that hard work pays off. Keep up the great work and please do let us know if we can support your career further.

8. COVID-19

"Great company to launch your career"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent L&D environment to teach you the fundamentals and a brilliant presence in the market being such a large, established organisation. The social environment is second to none, and you make some good friends. Really enjoyed my time there

Cons

A lot of changes throughout your time there internally. Covid ruined the overall experience with salary cuts but it seems that business improved and things are back on track as they should be. You do seem to be underpaid in comparison to other agencies but this is minor as the overall experience there is worth its weight in gold for starting your career

January 20, 2021Employee Engagement Director

We are always grateful to receive feedback from both current and past employees, our top priority is to make FRG a great place to work so I appreciate the time you have taken to leave this review on our Newcastle office. 2019/2020 saw FRG going through a huge amount of growth and as a result there have been a number of changes to the business; steps are being taken to ensure consistency going forward. Covid has hit all industries hard, and sadly steps needed to be taken to protect our employees and the business, one of which was a pay cut, pay will shortly be fully restored and we are hugely grateful to all of our employees for the goodwill that they have shown during this period. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time in Newcastle and I wish you the very best for the future.

9. "dont do it"

Former Employee - Contract Administrator in New York, NY

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Great co-workers to work with

Cons

no space for growth alot of discrimination

10. "Ok"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

good training, work life balance and remote option

Cons

commissions, career development and management

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,151 English Reviews