Frank Recruitment Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 741 reviews

4.1
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
Pros
  • "Hard work results in the rewards that you deserve(in 90 reviews)

• "but it is so worth it at Nigel Frank/FRG(in 62 reviews)

Cons
  1. "fun culture and great perks"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

great training, amazing perks to travel, teams are very helpful and the manager is there to teach and empower you and makes sure you understand the material.

Cons

work hours are long for M and T but really only there to help you map out your business

Advice to Management

love ya'll

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-16

"comprehensive review"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Culture is the biggest plus at frg, though it will get old fast. Lots of parties, office full of young people. A little rowdy sometimes but it’s a sales floor, that’s how things tend to be. The parties do get old eventually, but it’s still pretty fun and after a few months you simply learn to show up and leave after the awards are given out. Lingering is always a mistake. The few months though it’s fun Management depends...

Cons

Upper leadership doesn’t seem to listen to team managers, I’ve heard it first hand that leadership refuses to listen to his leaders on the ground. This is a recipe for failure. Training is not in depth enough. Especially not on the sales side, and as a result certain people who are overly persistent create a bad rep for those of us trying to do things the right way. You will often call a client and be told they refuse...

Advice to Management

I like it here and I want to stay, but seeing most people (more than 50%) out looking for new jobs is discouraging. PLEASE listen to managers. PLEASE handle the drug problem. PLEASE don’t let certain managers treat people like garbage or call them British slang that basically means they are stupid(again this seems to be only a problem with uk transplants).PLEASE stop being racist/mocking Indians. Raise comp if you want...

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-20
  3. "Maintenance"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group part-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Leadership, organized, coaching, mentoring advocate

Cons

busy, weekends, holidays, Shift work, overtime

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-19
  4. "AWS Contract Recruiter"

Former Employee - AWS Recruiter in London, England

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Management Fun environment Okay training

Cons

Little room to grow Saturated markets Poor pay No incentives for trainees really High turnover A lot of demotivated people

Advice to Management

Don’t oversell the position in interview, give consultants more regional areas to work, don’t believe all Glassdoor reviews they get them to write 5 stars ones after training :)

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-18
  5. "Recruitment Consultant"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

career progression salary + commission training great work environment

Cons

a lot of work but gets easier with time and experience

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you have so many pros working at Frank Recruitment Group!

6. "Work hard and you will succeed!"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Respected from day 1 by all levels from Recruitment Consultant to Office VP. Excellent two week training to set you up ready to join your team. Work hard, play hard and you are rewarded very well both with compensation and a fun office environment!

Cons

Longer hours than normal but well worth it for the fun team environment and rewards.

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. It is so great to hear you feel respected by everyone in the business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career further

7. "Great Place to Learn and Grow"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Environment for someone to grow and learn about the IT industry. The training is great and really allows one to develop their skills and be more confident within the sales realm.

Cons

Not for someone who fears rejection. This is a sales role and requires a large amount of commitment and motivation.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The training is great, and the expansion is exciting.

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your brilliant review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our in-house training program. Keep up the great work, we look foward to supporting you throughout your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

"Fast paced, competitive, work hard/play hard"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I have been with FRG for almost 3 years now and I have loved my experience so far. I was looking at various staffing agencies at the time and this was the only one I found with a structured training program and career progression opportunities based on performance. I did not join right after college so I wanted to make sure I was in an environment where I could be promoted quickly based on my performance. I've had the...

Cons

You cannot expect to see success right away. You might see other people succeed before you do and you might think you're working ten times as hard as them. You need to trust the process and you'll get there, too.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-26

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your brilliant review! We are so glad you are going beyond with Frank Recruitment Group! Keep up the great work and positive attitude.

"Awesome Transition"

Current Employee - AWS Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

1. base salary + commission 2. locations of office 3. fun work environment 4. a lot of events like 1st Fridays, Holiday parties, $$$ lunches for top performers 5. made interviewing easy from Out Of State. 6. Growth within. 7. you don't take your work home with you, once you're off you are off.

Cons

1. Long working hours but if you are result driven it is worth it. 2. All the fun gets loud sometimes. 3. If you aren't a good listener and pay attention to details, you wont be that great of this job. You need to understand the candidates pain points. So if you aren't a phone call person, this isn't a job for you. 4. health benefits in NY are kinda high priced for what it covers.

Advice to Management

Can we fix our medical insurance? There are a lot of employees that don't have to worry about it (straight out of college) but for us that do, the premiums compared to deductibles and co payments are extremely costly.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-18

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We continuously look for ways to enhance our medical insurance. We recently rolled out new health benefits that include majority employer contributions to family dental and vision. Please reachout to HR with any questions regarding this new plan.

"Ahhhhh"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

They give you free alcohol and push you to be social that way.. Kinda not a perk depending on who you are as a person

Cons

Boring, pointless industry. Waste my days calling people who get dozens of calls a week from other reps, just waste my days doing this everyday.

May 14, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

We are sorry to hear you are not enjoying your time with us at Frank Recruitment Group. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career further.

Found 741 reviews