Freddie Mac Analyst Reviews

David Brickman

"Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Finance Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than a year

Pros

Initial Pay is appropriate and good has groups (inclusive) to help engage and feel comfortable

Cons

When getting promoted - haven't always felt like talent advisor has always had my best interest in mind

August 4, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for your feedback and for highlighting our industry-leading benefits and inclusive environment. We take employee benefits seriously at Freddie Mac. Thanks again for your feedback and for your support of our important mission.

2. "Data analyst"

Current Employee - Data Analyst

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time

Pros

Good working environment, good leadership

Cons

bureaucracy, but in general few cons

August 4, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for your positive review. We’re glad to hear you’re benefiting from our inclusive work environment and leadership as we pride ourselves in providing employees with the right environment to succeed. We appreciate your feedback and your years of service to Freddie Mac.

"Good For A Long Time"

Former Employee - Senior Underwriting Analyst

I worked at Freddie Mac full-time

Pros

FM is a place that you could make a career at and work for a long time. Institutional knowledge is definitely valued.

Cons

Hard to ever gain experience outside of your box.

June 26, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your positive experience at Freddie Mac. To support career growth, we encourage employees to take advantage of the thousands of learning and development opportunities we offer as well as our educational assistance program benefits. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and wish you the best in your next endeavor.

"Ok Company"

2.0
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in McLean, VA

I worked at Freddie Mac full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good employee benefits Knowledgeable staff Experienced senior staff

Cons

Limited growth opportunities Very political Archaic technology

May 20, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for your review and for mentioning the comprehensive benefits we offer to support employees’ total well-being. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

5. COVID-19

"Nice Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Tons of opportunities, great place for tech professionals

Cons

Many of us are under tremendous pressure to get things done under tight deadlines. It is a large organization and everyone is super busy so it is hard to find time to get to talk to anyone on a personal level. Great that we can all telework during the pandemic.

Continue reading

May 7, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for highlighting the many opportunities for technology professionals at Freddie Mac. Now more than ever, we are focused on supporting employees’ well-being while continuing to serve our crucial mission. We encourage you to speak with your manager about opportunities to help manage your workload. Thank you for your feedback and your years of service to Freddie Mac.

"Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Applications Support Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to learn new technologies Good benefits Competitive salary Great work environment and facilities Management keeps workforce well informed

Cons

Can be a little bureaucratic but getting better m

March 10, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for highlighting our positive work environment, industry-leading benefits and the opportunities for growth here. We appreciate your taking the time to provide us with feedback and are grateful for your years of service to Freddie Mac.

7. "Great comp"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good opp to grow, easy to do internal transfer

Cons

Big diff between groups, some group is very busy

February 25, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the opportunity for growth and advancement at Freddie Mac. We believe that our employees are at their best when they are given the tools to succeed and the opportunity to grow outside of their established comfort zone. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks for being part of our team.

"Technology Analyst"

Former Employee - Technology Analyst in McLean, VA

I worked at Freddie Mac full-time for less than a year

Pros

Potential for growth. If you are hard working and show interest, there is lot of opportunity

Cons

Stay away from people politics

February 3, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re always looking to create opportunities for growth and development. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and wish you good luck in the future.

9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Finance Analyst in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, Flexibility, Work From Home, Location

Cons

Procedures, nothing else to share

January 22, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We enjoy hearing feedback like this, especially when it comes to our comprehensive benefits and flexible work arrangements, which are priorities for us. We appreciate your taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your continued contributions to Freddie Mac.

10. "One of the good ones"

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Freddie Mac has a really great corporate culture. Our very charter is basically to make housing more affordable so there really is a focus on people. Benefits are good and some positions allow teleworking.

Cons

The culture does not always trickle down, officers can and do create little kingdoms where they can dilute the guidance of Corporate. Transparency for internal applications could be better

Continue reading

January 22, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for your review and for highlighting our comprehensive benefits and inclusive culture. We’re working hard to ensure our organization supports all employees. Again, thank you for your feedback and for your support of our important mission.

Found 166 reviews